Coral Vue Hydros

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

You were under pressure to get something made. Now that you have something to keep everyone safe you can take your time and make another one that you are satisfied with :happy:

$127????? That's ridiculous!!!!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yea...and 76 for 2nd day.....blah how do people get such cheap overnight prices

Was it a huge box???? That's the only reason why it woud be so outrageous like that, I would think.

Thats who I went to. I didnt try ups or usps

Oh! I forgot you don't like USPS anymore. I think they would be fairly reasonable though and it would be overnight so no worries about it ending up in Florida :lol:

how so candy? I musta missed that? I had a screen top - I just remade it to go around the plumbing & doubled up on the mesh...but it looks like ass

I think it was just a mess.

I think it was just a mess.

Thanks, honey. :P

Here was the screen:

P5DTX.jpg

Here's what I ended up making to fence them in:

zAaum.jpg

How my blenny and two clowns jumped out of that I have no idea.

There is so much shame in the above pictures. Here is the light diffuser top to make me feel better about it:

Yup4e.jpg

Here's what I ended up making to fence them in:

zAaum.jpg

omgomgomg:haha:

Sorry but that just made me laugh out loud. I commend your craftiness.

I've wondered the same about overnight shipping. Someone asked me how much to send something halfway across the states and it was over $50. I was shocked at that! But over $100?!

Can't wait to see the new fish tomorrow :D

Sounds like you are slowly recovering and a new fishy or two always helps!

That Hellfreeky fish is incredible. I have been eyeing one of those for my tank, but I don't know if it would get along with my blue grudgeon goby/dartfish???

You didn't try bottle feeding it kat?

:lol: I could really take that up a notch. :lol:

Good morning. The crab was just there, not picking on it. So I want to try what you suggested, what do you mean exactly by 'try a bottle around it'? You mean enclose it in a bottle and feed it selecon and marine snow?

See above

Take a coke bottle and cut the bottom off - turn off flow, place bottle over the coral, couple drops of food, couple drops of selcon vitamins, maybe a couple drops of skimmate to feed the zoox(up to you), let it sit for 30-60 minutes so it can osmolate some stuff through its soft tissue. Is it completely deflated?

Dartfish of different species are normally not aggressive toward one another. PEAC has a tank with a blue grudgeon and several red firefish in it, its 40 gallons. Ratio was like 6red:1blue

Thanks for the reply! I might get me a hellfreeky as my next fish. Alrighty then!

Haha! Thanks ethan :D I try lol...new fishies are 5 hours out...I hope

That means you should be acclimating now omgomgomg

Edit: nevermind...my timing is off. Guess I'm still half asleep :lol:

Hellfreeky...I like that!

Haha still 3more hours or so

Yep...I figured 11:30 my time. I usually get my fedex/usps packages by noon though. Why so late for you? My UPS never arrives until 6ish pm.

Archived