Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

Mandarin looks like I wanna kiss it and blow in it like a mouth made queef to make him fat hahaha...

Ethan give her time...she'll come around hopefully..just make it pretty and add some pink and it'll only be a matter of time

:huh:

Moving on to my girl... Noted. Maybe I'll get a big pink maxi mini. Sounds like a pad or something.

focus your ramblings on colors, and how some of the coral glow in moonlights.

That should be a good start.

;) But the fact that they eat and poop from the same hole is sooo intriguing to me. I mean, she does enjoy scuba diving... but she's not into the science behind everything as much as I am. I forced her to sit infront of the tank last night while I tell her what my new corals are. She like "mhm... cool..." :slap: but I love her :blush:

You know how some people lay by a fire w/ romance...id lay by a reef tank...rewrite all the movies with the classic fireplace scene to have a reef tank instead lol...or maybe both

On my local reef forum there's a thread "You know your addicted when..." and someone talked about being in the moment and all he could think about was a big honkin' coral....

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ethan, get one of those RGB lights and switch them around to show how each coral changes colors. Money in the bag.

On my local reef forum there's a thread "You know your addicted when..." and someone talked about being in the moment and all he could think about was a big honkin' coral....

OMG I just burst out laughing and everybody is staring at me! (I'm at a trade show)

:lol: I actually considered going back up and down the stairs a few times for the extra exercise.

Dafuq? That came from an entirely different thread...

Jordan, all of our threads are slowly turning into one giant mass of off topic rambling and occasional tank pictures, just let it happen.

This is the lounge thread. It has it all, what are you eating, watching, doing, and hot chicks. And it's even legal to talk about reeefing here!

EDIT: #### I thought I was in Joels thread!

Nah, it will get moved to the actual lounge and a few sad, sad people will tell us to gtfo.

+1

This is the lounge thread. It has it all, what are you eating, watching, doing, and hot chicks. And it's even legal to talk about reeefing here!

+1

we just need to add some techie talk, gizmos and cars and I am hooked! No wait, I'm already hooked. :huh:

Dafuq? That came from an entirely different thread...

I think my quotes got mixed up :wacko:

Jordan, all of our threads are slowly turning into one giant mass of off topic rambling and occasional tank pictures, just let it happen.

B) Cause we're so cool.

But seriously... sorry for getting your thread so off topic, Brad. MORE PICTURES!

I'm guessing you're going to become a regular?

I am a regular. I have just only been a regular for about a week or so ;)

Will you accept me into the cool kids club?

I will accept you when you comment on my thread. :(

:lol: nah you're good, you like lost and Locke is your fave, you're okay in my book.

Hey, I got a lot of catching up to do.

B)

Hey, I got a lot of catching up to do.

If you're trying to read it all, use the table of contents. That will save you a lot of time :lol: I know I wouldn't read it all.

No.

Lol, Jordan, you're an ass.

Haha wow...

Ethan your accepted B)

Balls....did yours drop yet?

Joel...haha

Spiro....you poor lost man...let me help you find your way

Kat....meow

Haha more pictures....coming soon to a thread near you

Archived