ReefCleaners.org

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So sorry, Brad :( It really is a blow to reefing confidence when something like that happens. And you know, that just means you are a stellar reefer (like we didn't know this already) because you actually care about your fish :happy:

I know the new goby will be just as beautiful. And a helfrichi firefish is WAY awesome!!!!!

Chin up :)

Mandy's are also a crap shoot. You're not a fish killer either, the suntail doesn't even count since you have a lid. You made a reasonable effort to safely enclose your tank without sacrificing light penetration (tighter mesh) or gas exchange (glass). You also have no control over the power so I wouldn't blame the clown on you either. But I know you're sulking now so it's cool if you still feel bad, I think my feelsbatman.jpg lasted 3 days.

I'm replacing the top tonight, on a different note, my cat doesn't have a taste for fish lol....

Yea harvanii - stinks, the new one will probably have dull coloration like this one did when I first got it, gonna need to beef up its vitamin intake to get it as vibrant as the last.

Uh... should I even ask about the cat? haha

What do you use to give your fish more vitamins/color?

Some people just don't have good luck with fish! You corals however look fabulous ;)

My first go round at saltwater tanks was like that. All my fish died... but my corals grew like crazy! Hopefully I can be good at both this time.

Probably...Ima name the next suntail houdini

Uh..no! Name him Lazy! You don't want to encourage the little guy :lol:

:lol: Good idea!

surgicalsense
I didn't take the time to name them until just now..after gena said don't call it houdini haha...wouldn't be fair to not name them all :D

Right, right ... I am sure all the others would of taken offense that you did not name them :P

So far all I have is:

Lg Trochus snail is Dozer

Tiger pistol is Spot. Because it is like the YWG pet.

:P

Man Brad, so sorry to hear about the fish. I guess at least you didn't come home to a cat eating a dead fish. That would have just been lovely.

That firefish is soooo pretty :)

That's like one of my nightmares. I'm going to come home to Lily chowing down on one of my fish. Luckily I think my glass lid is going to keep them from jumping unless they manage to aim right for the opening around the skimmer pipes or the AC70. I did find a snail on the floor yesterday that obviously crawled up onto the AC70 and then fell off. You would think they'd learn to stay in the water. Have you heard of the Darwin awards? Jumping fish deserve one of those. haha

After this new top I'm making- which will go around the back tubes and have 1/4inch bird netting doubled up so 1/8inch squares ill encourage them to try......

So I think ima name

Suntail - Houdini

Helfrich - Alfred

Female Clown - Chiana

Male Clown - Ziggy

Assessor - Orion

Sexy Shrimp - The Sluts

Tiger Pistol - Altair

Male Pompom - Mr.Pom-Pom

Female Pompom 1 - Thai

Female Pompom2 - Zhaan

Big Hermit - Shell-Stopa

Super Tonga Nassarius - Zorg

Put those in my you named your critter WHAT thread pweeze!!

Lg Trochus snail is Dozer

Tiger pistol is Spot. Because it is like the YWG pet.

You too!

helfrich.jpg:wub:

WOW. Now wait just a minute, don't you want to mourn for pinky the bar goby?

That's like one of my nightmares. I'm going to come home to Lily chowing down on one of my fish.

Felicia, really I think your fish might be bigger than Lily.

On a different note....and this may sound silly, but I wonder if anyone has ever made a double breasted desktop pico tank with cleavage overflow......of course it would have to be stocked with softies lol

In other news, the sluts have tried to eat one of my acans....how do you get sexies to stay put? Lol

cocaine

:haha::lol::slap:

Archived