ReefCleaners.org

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

Gena - dunno they always are

Ss- yea I'm excited!

Kat just that area is deflated...not the whole thing...maybe the crab punctured the soft tissue?. How many days has it been like this, was it worse before? Has anything been nipping at it? Crawling on it? Aside from the crab that one time? Did a rock fall on it? Get stung by another coral? Did the crab walk from one coral to the next?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kat just that area is deflated...not the whole thing...maybe the crab punctured the soft tissue?. How many days has it been like this, was it worse before? Has anything been nipping at it? Crawling on it? Aside from the crab that one time? Did a rock fall on it? Get stung by another coral? Did the crab walk from one coral to the next?

Geez sounds like you should attach some of those national geographic cameras to the crabs. Mini ones.

The new suntail has an ugly chin lol but an amazing dorsal fin & tailfin

Suntail

P1310008.jpg

P1310009.jpg

P1310014.jpg

Helfrich

P1310010.jpg

P1310021.jpg

And a gnarly piece of bubble algae that escaped the gravity fuge the algae in my fuge is starting to look like the eagle nebula

P1310011.jpg

Love the fire fish!

You'll like the goby's chin more as he gets fatter for you. Mine had a weird chin for a while too.....

Looks great though.

Yea Im sure it'll grow on me lol...he hasn't found the shrimp yet though....we shall see...also for the first time tonight ever...I watched the mandarin HUNT pods for 30 minutes. The helfrich - hilarious to watch trying to swim against a million gph lol...he's having a spaz attack right now attacking his reflection....

Balls....it was..until I had a dark red/caramel syrup that smelled like death on my fingers

Great tank, Brad. I can't believe that I haven't been on your thread before. Your aquascaping is really well done and the new firefish is awesome!

Good for the Mandy!

I hope the Goby has 1000x the personality for you since he has to make up for issues with his weird chin! :P

Bleh on the bubble algae.

Thanks Street song! your picodeguyo is amazing too...the ikea lamp idea is just way to cool

Lol yea I hope it has a personality too, so far though this one isnt acting like a crackhead lol just perched on the back of the aquascape...I hope him and the pistol pair up :(

I popped the bubble algae...it felt like popping a teste ...

:lol:

FINALLY! I've been waiting for these photos. I bet watching the mandarin hunt was fun. My clowns have been playing in the flow today too. I'm pretty sure one of them did a backflip.

Hope the new fish settle in well :happy:

lol sorry for the wait lol - worked later then expected...and had brit temp acclimate floating the open bags in the sump cause thats all i could convince her to do...mind you the tiny helfrichs came in a 2 gallon bag....and the larger goby came in a 1 liter bag...sump almost overflowed...from the displacement o the bags...lol i was scared when i walked in hahah

I hope they settle in also....I hope there are no battles haha....6 fish right now in a 25... >.< im so bad haha

also for the first time tonight ever...I watched the mandarin HUNT pods for 30 minutes.

My RSM and pico are pod city at the moment, there is not a single surface that is not "infested" with the darn things.

In my BC the only thing that comes out of the fuge are amphipods the size of those aliens in the alien movie. I take great pleasure in catching them with tweezers and feeding them to my black sun coral. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA bloody B#St#RD$

Tail bite. I watched the tank for 4 hours and didn't see it happen, I don't know who did it or who to blame, I know the blame isn't on the mandarin or docile male clown....which leaves 3 suspects...I wouldn't think the new suntail cause its settling in, so that leaves the assessor or female clown. The assessor inspected her but went back to his business, and the female clown chased her breifly when she got near the left vortech(host). But she hung out with the assessor, and she hung out with the clowns. She was near the pistols burrow and he was blasting away too...I really don't know. She was still hanging out with the clowns this morning when I woke up an hour ago....I just hope no foul play goes on while I'm at work...:(

Whoever it is needs the breedernet for a few days to let her settle in

Archived