Coral Vue Hydros

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

So I just got home and found that the Sexy shrimp disbanded the maxi mini and all decided to move over to the frogspawn...hmmm

HAHA they like the froggie better! LMAO!

Can;t wait to see the clowns and your new pink clam! < sounds so bad! :lol:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
acans are easy....Im half tempted to stop getting acans and start my true love of a blasto garden....omg I love blastos

I've got blastos for ya when you've got macros for me. B)

I also had a plumbing question since you know everything. :mellow:

Holy crap! Those clowns are amazing! What kind are they? It seems there are so many tpyes of designer clown.

Dude, that clam is to die for. I bet it will color up just like the pic you had. It's gonna be yer new favorite clam.

That clam looks sick! With your Caribbean code for seasons, do your other exotic colors intensify along with the whites, or are they all dimming separately? Meaning in your season code, if whites are 60 % then red, turquoise and true violet are 60 % or are they all independent?

Oh wow!!!!! They did NOT disappoint!!!!! That clam looks just like the picture too. I suppose you'll be staring at your tank all day long since you have the day off!!!!!

OMG! I love that clam!

Your girl's going to be jealous that you have a new favorite clam :lol: (sorry, I had too)

The clownfish are just so cute and that blue sheen they have is so cool. Your tank is looking really awesome! Oh, and post pictures of the stuff you get at PEA :D

Well he didn't have any blastos...ponape, sympodium or any mille...but I got 7 more acans lol and another acro....

Spiro - it was attached to a small rock - I glued the rock to my rock ,).

And the pink clam squirted on me when I was putting it in <---sombody quote that haha

I'm so jealous of the acans! I want more varieties but my LFS only frags the ones they aquaculture, so they only have like 2 varieties. I'm going to go check out another place maybe this weekend to try to see if they have some other ones.

Oh, and its not fun if you tell people to quote it!

Did you order from reef-gardener? My order is coming today :happydance:

I didn't know clams jumped!!!! Can you explain that exactly???? That sounds crazy!!!!

Beautiful picture of Syphera too :)

Archived