Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

surgicalsense
Nice rainbow!

SS wow 10! Got to keep those programmers awake!

This is what I watched come into the front lobby. Should see what comes in through receiving :lol:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks guys....but no one likes my zoas lol :P

I have the same zoas except for the red ones, the ones with the orange mouths are the ones that are all PO in my tank right now, but they are recovering well since the dip on Monday.

Your zoas are very nice. ;)

Holy shlt! nice pics Deckoz!!!

As far as fish selection goes, get what you want, regardless of $$, within reason. They live along time and it's your passion.

I think we all wish that at some point. When my day is really hectic or crappy I just sit and think how awesome it would be to shrink down and be able to breath underwater.

I think we all wish that at some point. When my day is really hectic or crappy I just sit and think how awesome it would be to shrink down and be able to breath underwater.

Ever seen Mr. Limpent, with Don Knotts? One of my favs as a kid.

Hey Deckoz, what did you have to give Rbaby for that blue mini besides $$$?

Why do you think I go scuba diving all the time?

Treasure hunting, obviously. :D

I wish. Maybe I could fund my tank that way.

lol felicia I would too...but there's nothing worth diving for in coldwater maryland off the coast...so I gotta travel to dive

True. You just gotta get a tank big enough to dive in :lol:

lol felicia I would too...but there's nothing worth diving for in coldwater maryland off the coast...so I gotta travel to dive

Blue crabs? We had them at O'brycki's in Baltimore...yum!

"I can't find anyone to trim my ####ing unibrow cause all the receivers at wawa are out whale watching."

:lol: bizarre!

I don't talk in my sleep. I've been known to chuckle though. It's funny when I wake myself up from laughing :lol:

phi delt reefer
Haha gena that's awesome, I wake myself up talking or laughing too....brit wakes her self up from farting hahahahaha "what was that?!?"

no sex for u tonight...

surgicalsense
We shall see....lol she laughs about it everytime. Read spirofucci's thread for the full story of the mysterious girl fart...lol

and natural turd rock :P on his sand bed.

Ha my husband chews in his sleep and talks, I guess I snore occasionally, and talk.

Mysterious girl fart! I'm surprised they wake her up!

Oh today can't pass by fast enough....TFP tomorrow!

I know!

OH all your pics say bandwidth exceeded. Thats why I hate PB, I use FB to host the pics and upload my avatars right from the computer, it will resize them.

Archived