Coral Vue Hydros

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks man - hey if you ever come up this way to goto ocean city(not like you would your at VABeach!) there's an aquaculture facility in mardela springs called pacific east aquaculture.

Yea man that place is one of our local reef clubs sponsors... They give us discounts, nice place

So Brit and I are taking a 3 hour road trip this weekend upto ThatFishPlace so I can pick up some supplies(which I would normally order from MarineDepot), the main reason for doing so is hopefully Ill be picking up a 4.5inch Ora copper tiger striped Derasa, a BlueTeardrop gold rimmed maxima and 3 sexy shrimp...oh this week won't pass fast enough lol.

I will think good thoughts about your new additions if you will the Yashas to be at the LFS tomorrow or Wednesday!

Thanks guys! And your welcome felicia.

Spiro, when you getting that radeon?!?

Hopefully this week!!!!

I'm gonna play with it before I decide how I'm gonna mount it.

Hopefully this week!!!!

I'm gonna play with it before I decide how I'm gonna mount it.

^didn't realize it, but that's a great quote!

Hahahahaha, you remind me of my friend erics dad...his name is mark too...he's a ol dirty minded skeezy stoner rofl...no offense

Funny!!! No offense taken, its true! Trust me, I could be your grandpappy. In age and looks!

Funny!!! No offense taken, its true! Trust me, I could be your grandpappy. In age and looks!

You're old, perverted, and a sleeze who smokes pot?!

Looks like the fuge is doing it's job! My brother has one just like that :lol: Tank is spotless, but the fuge looks like h*ll!

Yep! I even shoot heroin, but only on the weekends.

Is this why we never hear from you on the weekends? :lol:

Looks like the fuge is doing it's job! My brother has one just like that :lol: Tank is spotless, but the fuge looks like h*ll!

Is this why we never hear from you on the weekends? :lol:

Too funny! Actually, I work long hours during the week, so most of my weekend is spent performing honey-do's! Most of my NT time is on the job, but don't tell anyone.

A filthy fuge is a sign of a healthy tank!

:D it blew me away that someone would have 2 on a similar tank size (Rehype) so when I saw you had 3 and then asked if it was enough, I semi thought you were trolling us! :lol:

I think damsels are beautiful fish (for the most part...and cheap!). I have yet to have good luck with them though. Everytime they've turned into bullies or pickers.

I blame it on the smaller tank size. Just like royal grammas, I had one in my 75 who was nice but he took almost half the tank in territory. In smaller tanks they probably claim the whole tank and see any fish as competitors.

Plus your clown is open swimming, which would be seen as a competitor. In the 20, mine was the only one out, with the 6line hugging the rocks and the blenny sitting stationary. Did stop him from picking all the antennae off my peppermint and killing him :(

Archived