Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

I haven't checked the tracking number, hopefully it arrives today and hasn't wilted, let me know. it recovers well just give it some light :)

That's good to know! Thanks :)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For real though, we got like 5 trips planned over the next 3 years. Can't fly preggo, plus we're both still in school with fulltime jobs - no time for kids yet lol

That is how we feel as we are being selfish right now and spoiling ourselves. ;)

lol wow, guess they've been doing updates - a month or so ago in november when I was putting the fixture together aquastyles only had pink which was a mix of 420 and 660nm but very low output. And rapid didn't have them either haha guess I should have checked back at they're sites instead of just writing them off for not having them. ALso found out Cree is no longer binning any leds 395-420nm in wavelength because not enough people use them

Thanks felicia.

You're very welcome. The only reason I knew both places had them was because I was just shopping around a ton for my fixture. Glad you ended up getting what you needed and your color combo sounds awesome!

pics of the cat or it didnt happen.

I'm with metrokat. We need photos of this cat! :D

Haha yea lol I spoil brit, the kitty and the tank.....I get to be sugar daddy for a while cause brit took care of my ass when I lost my last job due to new ownership for 5 months

Hey that's a relationship, everyone takes care of everyone. When A got laid off from his job of 7 years I paid for the wedding and the bills etc until he got a job nearly 8-10 months later. We struggled but got it done.

+1 on Kat's request for kitty pictures!

Wow! I like it! Cat is cute and your girl is pretty!

I can't wait to see the frog open!

Oh and I have the same Xenia, it's really pretty and grows fast. Mine has about 5 more hands on each stalk in the last week.

Thanks haha thats my baby :D

yea Im not sure Ill end up keeping the xenia, we shall see though, if it becomes a pain its gotta go but for now I like it

I like mine, I plan on keeping it trimmed when I get it to where I want it and then frag the heck out of it and trade trade trade. Or bring in for trade at a LFS if they will allow me.

I have heard that the Male Mandarins are very stubborn.... ;) and that the females are easier to train. IDK that's what I've read. I hope you get him eating.

Yeah you don't want to seal the deal. My big guy never even blinked, he was calm during acclimation, and started hunting right off the bat. But he is also almost max size I think at 3" so I bet that had a lot to do with it.

Just give him every option you can like the glass jar method and etc. IDK I guess I just got really lucky. I never even tried feeding him before but thought hmmmmm lets see. I was jumping in joy when I saw him eat the first one. :happydance:omgomgomg

Trust me I've tried everything

Frozen krill

Frozen mysis

Freeze dried cyclopeeze

Nutramar oyster feast

Rotifeast

Nutramar ova

Live brine

New life spectrum small fish pellets

Spurilla brine

Capelin Roe

Pod culture squirt in his face

Selcon soaked

Garlic soaked

Selcon and garlic soaked

Non soaked

Phyto soaked

I just stay persistent 2x a day

:eek:

Damn what a brat.

That is so beyond awesome...all the free stuff. Even if you have to do a little cleanup! Your girls are pretty :)

So, what are you going to do with the cube? Is it glass or acrylic? Sounds like more fun :)

LMAO bet they were trying to get you going with a frag tank or a QT.

That's what I'd do with it, the only reason I dont have a QT I can't find my 10 gallon. OH well, I think it got smashes in the move from Fort Myers back to Lake Worth.

Hmmmm, next time I am at PetCo (which is never) I will have to snag a new one, get my QT and frag tank going.

Archived