Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ill take a couple pics in a second - in the process of editing a video w/ a storm to post. And I hate sleeping the day away. Still had a migraine when I woke up. Finally resorted to chugging some iced coffee...its down to a simple headache now lol

Must be the eastern time zone. I have a bad headache, Randi had a crap day, Ballz coral is going to show up dead, and you have a headache. Meh.

Must be the eastern time zone. I have a bad headache, Randi had a crap day, Ballz coral is going to show up dead, and you have a headache. Meh.

Balls is MIA? < nm saw coral I'm not all here.

Wow bad day for all. Thought yesterday was the 13th!

Tank looks great Decko, I really love the green hat you gave the white frog when they were forced to have sexy time.

Yea me too - I wish I had thought about it more before I did the sexy time. I should have turned the green frogspawn clockwise about 90 more degree's and it would have expanded so they fit together perfectly. right now theres a little triangle of open space lol...its bugging me, but not enough to crack it off to reglue and piss them off again.

And friday the 13th....hmmm this year seems to remind me of a bad date....where you got that morning after thing to take care of.... yesterday was a good day, today is meh

It looks great! The spot will fill in no worries.

Haha day after a bad date with a hangover and the flu all in one.

Stick a fork in me I am done!

hahaha I would stick a fork in ya, you look tasty candy :P

LMAO Slow cooked at 350 for 8 hours today! I am one well done chika!

LMFAO!

Oh yea? So you taste good too huh. You save me the juices? make some ranju(aju) bahaha

That's just a little tooo much but still funny!

In a very gross creepy way!

Haha if it makes you feel better i've been watching dexter.....

Makes sense, now I know why you said juices. LMAO, I like that show, need to DL some more episodes.

Archived