Top Shelf Aquatics

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

Just read your whole thread, your tank is awesome! As far as damsels go, I wouldn't risk it. I've never met a damsel I liked. They all are territorial monsters. Just my $.02, any way great tank!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
I think damsels are beautiful fish (for the most part...and cheap!). I have yet to have good luck with them though. Everytime they've turned into bullies or pickers.

Agreed :)

SouthFlorida_Tron
Haha yea tron, I had to mess with my camera settings to do a 5 second continuous shoot. It was set to do a 5 frame continuous before haha..didn't work to well.

On a different note...now that I've elimnated damsels...

Black ice or coral beauty? Haha

my coral beauty wayyyyy way back,

A ) nipped at corals

B ) never ate mysis or pellets

angelfish > reeftanks IMO :(

So technically, yours WAS a punk...to shrimp. I had trouble with a damsel in a 35g too. They need giant tanks, I guess.

Technically, yes, but don't talk about the dead that way! :P he was a saint. If I didn't have this new love of inverts I would have put damsels back in.

Agreed, but any "traditional" damsels seem to pure evil. I had to eliminate my Eibli angel out of my tank for nipping everything and munching a star...I would say go with the black and whites! I'm itching for a pair of hem as well.

I would research more though...for $300 bucks I could buy 5 pairs up here.

Haha ok ok ill stop second guessing myself and get black ice's lol...its such a love hate thing with clowns lol...I love them but hate that everyone else has them haha

Heard.

Clowns are gettin' played out.

Are they black and white with snowflake pattern? I googled images and both orange and white plus all black show up. Either one is gorgeous and will fit in perfectly with your tank!!!!!

Word! It's hard to have a unique stock list on here, there is so many members. Plus to have anything different it takes big $$ to get it.

Hardly anyone here WYSIWYGs fish it seems.

Clowns don't count.

of black ice?black ice = black onyx + snowflake. If you can tell me a cheaper place to get them then alphacorals.com who show the actual specimens please share lol. Alphacorals look better then ora's

We have a couple LFS that have them usually around the $70 mark, these are jet black and white...nothing special like a snowflake pattern. That would be a little more pricey...one advantage we have around here are 3 marine specific stores within 20 minutes of each other, competition is steep in these parts.

That's the catch, I can't give you his number, but I know him. They are just regular Perc's but they are his, I promise. They are $5,000 a piece but worth it. They will come boxed like I used part of the $10k to order them off live aquaria, but that is just how Mr. Trump likes to ship things. It will even come with a very good fake invoice. :lol:

surgicalsense
I wish I had thought to say "omg its its a double rainbow....:cries: all the way across the skyy!!!"

Voice edit it ;)

Oh I spy with my work CCTV .... someone dropping off 10 cases of RedBull in the front lobby :ninja:

surgicalsense
10 cases? You guys must be non-traditional off premise on the "powerbuy program" $2 discount per case when you buy ten

Activision ;)

surgicalsense
You work for activision?....no way, I wish I was closer to all the gaming companies, that's all I used to do was 3dmodeling with 3dsMax

There are associated studios all over the the US and globally.

Archived