ReefCleaners.org

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

Nice on the Nem and the Sexies!

F that LFS man I would be PO. 3 hours they knew wtf was up they were just being arse holes.

Looks good in there though! Your froggies are so pretty!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how you just wake up and buy something like that. I have to plan months in advance before I buy something like a large clam :D

Nice pink Clam Decko! ;)

Man I want to get a clam too, but I want to make sure I can keep one first, all my LFSs here carry them, mostly larger like 4-5" in size or tiny about 1-2" in size, and IDk where I would place him...........

Nice pics when he gets there.

Yea im excited lol its gonna be fun :D...and I thought you got the yasha purchased already candy?

I did! They were eating and fat and paired with a Candy Pistol so I bought the pistol yesterday too. Then the girl at the LFS went to bag them up and lost the fish in a BC29 with nothing in it. Not in the back chambers or on the floor, nada.

Now today they can't find the shrimp or the goby.

SOOOOOOO MAD!

wow...thats lame - Id tell em whats good and catch the fish myself - tupperware w/ food in bottom of it works wonders :P just lid it when the fish swims in lol

If you drop a fish on the floor...I no longer trust that person and wont ever get theyre help again lol

Yeah IDK.

She didn't drop anyone, the Owner even said I'm going to have to catch him for you next time etc. Called the girl slow when I was there! :o:lol: She just couldn't find him, they even drained the 29 down about half way and moved it out to make sure he didn't jump out. So annoying as the fish was not on the floor and not in the back of the tank. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt one last time. I get all my corals and water from there this is just a new girl and I think she is what we would term a "NEWB" thought she could get the fish after the shrimp. Not so.

Good thoughts that the fish shows up tomorrow or Tuesday, I get out early all week so hopefully I can get there when they get the delivery and act like I got him shipped to me. Just put it right into my tank.

SOOOOOOOO mad, it was eating and fat that's why I'm so PO it was a healthy pair. :angry:

Update! at time stated below for edit! They found her and her shrimp! They are acclimating as I type! So happy! That's why I love that LFS the owner was determined to make sure I got my fish, that and he didn't want to have to pay for a new one! LMAO

Lol Im trying to get past the purchasing and start watching :P

HAHA I am just about there for now!

Yeah they are already together in the same burrow and the goby has her little face poking out just watching. She is still very shy but man I am happy today!

I can't wait to see those clowns and the Pink clam in the tank. They are just beautiful! Oh vote for 2.... I only picked one..... Revote!

I voted.....birdsnest baby!!!!! Am I supposed to vote for 2 things? I'm confused :lol:

Yeah I think so I only voted once! Then I counted and realized there were 7 votes for 4 people who cast a vote..... guess I messed up! :lol:

Joel's frogspawn was Diver's Den and he was VERY happy with his. I'm sure it's going to look exactly like the photo and even better after spending time in your tank!!!! Too bad you can't frag those....I would love a pink and green clam :)

Penis? I think they get upto 9 inches. This one was stated at 5inches, I hope it makes it biggest thing I'm worried about is swimming...and shrinkage on arrival

ftfy

I left the spitting clam alone...but this was unavoidable.

Also, why isn't a fourth MP10 an option in the poll?

Best choice IMO. Put one on each side. It's

Man, I hate taking the weekend off from NR. Everyone has ten pages to go through!!

Deckoz, nice additions!!! Wow that clam is beautiful. Pink clams are the best!!!!

Archived