Coral Vue Hydros

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the same couch setup. Nice and comfortable... As far as the tank looks great, currently builind a 10g myself. I have a question about the rock.. Did you add anything to it? Did you just put it in water and let sunlight do it's thing?

Love the hermit!

Sucks about the lights though. Pics of the melted ones though? (Optics though after you do what you need to do)

ApiratenamedJohn

Awesome tank and well put together thread. I like finding a thread with a great tank, and I love a thread I can actually learn alot from. Keep it up. I'm following along.

That's nicely colored ric! I have an order of rics coming in, hopefully next week :)

Pink duncan??????? I wasn't aware there was such a thing. I can't wait to see that!!!!!

Sorry to hear about the LEDs. I wonder why that happened. Good luck finding some replacements. You could try buying individual ones from Aquastylesonline. They sell a bunch of different wavelengths of Bridgelux 3 watt LEDs.

Well, what else would I say when the corals ARE cute? Oh how manly that coral is man, look at the badass coral, dude. No. Cute corals Brad. :rolleyes:

So the skimmer is pushing out only foam since I dialed it down, that is what you suggested right?

Also, in lieu of building my own refugium, what about an eshopps or a aqueon proflex, both for under $200?

Well, what else would I say when the corals ARE cute? Oh how manly that coral is man, look at the badass coral, dude. No. Cute corals Brad. :rolleyes:

So the skimmer is pushing out only foam since I dialed it down, that is what you suggested right?

Also, in lieu of building my own refugium, what about an eshopps or a aqueon proflex, both for under $200?

LMAO Kat.

As I said in your thread if I can DIY a stand and SUMP you can DIY the refugium.

Decko have you checked out reef geek? IDK what they have for LDE's but they are one of the best out there.

Hey, if you can still pay your bills and keep your priorities right, doesn't matter if you spent 10k on 4 frags. :lol: it is your money after all. B)

Archived