SaltCritters.com

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orchids are exploding, it's a cascade of flowers!

I have no idea what the next frag will be probably a nice Frogspawn or Torch and a few rics idk.....

Really want a Birdsnest or a Monti cap after I get the new bulbs.......

Nighty night, pics of the orchids and tank tomorrow after I have to work on a Sunday, bleh

Ugh, finish movie

"Spank you helpie helperton"

Then go to bed. Have a nice night all! :D I am done for the night, did too much today crashing hard!

TTYL

Nighty night! I'm out of here too. My son wants to go for a walk!!! The movie will have to wait. The dogs will be happy :)

Talk to you all tomorrow.

Yep they were all open last night right before lights out, and the purple ones stayed open all night.

I love the green birdies, IDK I haven't seen all the colors I will probably end up with one of each. LOL only low-mod light SPS for me.

Lenny is very cute Candy.

Thanks! He is still my little boy, he is so happy to see people he smiles, like literally lifts his front lips and mimics a person smiling, makes me laugh every time. :D

After the 15 gallon change on Wednesday I will post a new FTS, I am going to be bored as Andrew has to go to the Bahamas for work Wed-Fri, lucky man.....

I do have pics from this AM hang on let me get the online and I will post them. Happy Zoas everyone has been open since Saturday, they opened almost right away when I put them in the tank. So aewsome.

Here are some pics again....

Not much has changed..... lol

307862_10150381406319029_659639028_8355425_1547714908_n.jpg

You can see the greens up top a bit, there are 4 of those, the rest are RBG

315997_10150381410599029_659639028_8355456_1212230877_n.jpg

No FTS until I have this thing clean and get the zoas where I want them. LOL

Ack I hate long lunches feel like staying home now. LOL

I wish I could go to Bahamas for work :(

I went there last spring break. I miss it :(

LOL I have never been, I live in FL and have never gone there. But work keeps me from going with him, but that's okay I get to go to the Palm Beach Zoo for free Saturday and do a meet-and -greet with the animals. His work has so many perks! :D

What does he do?

You should go, it's pretty. A cruise is the best way because there's not a lot to do on the island so one day on the island is enough. Plus free delicious all you can eat food. Yum!

He is an AV Technician, he programs remotes, and makes houses Smart houses basically. I like with my own in house Cable Guy but better, he knows what he is doing!

I plan on it, I have to get my Passport renewed and whatnot but we need to take a REAL vacation.. -_-

You can go to the Bahamas with only a certified birth certificate and you don't need a passport to go to the US Virgin Islands B)

But yeah, passports are way easier haha.

You can go to the Bahamas with only a certified birth certificate and you don't need a passport to go to the US Virgin Islands B)

But yeah, passports are way easier haha.

Hmmmm I will check that out, scary carrying your Birth Cert. around though......

Zoas look beautiful! Great colors you chose!

Mmmmm...the bahamas. Sounds great right about now. It's freakin cold here. I'm a warm weather gal :)

We went to St. Croix for our honeymoon. Sooo beautiful! I need a caribbean vacation right about now!

YAY! Work gave me Saturday off so I can go with Andrew to the Palm Beach Zoo for a free day with lunch and a meet and greet with the animals! I am so excited! I hope I get to pet a big kitty!

On a tank note, as I was running the lights all day when I was working yesterday total of 6-8 hours for the Zoas, which are still doing great BTW, I have funky water again, total darkness tonight and tomorrow I am doing a 20 gallon change, then again on Saturday. I am going to change damn near 100% this week as I am done with this water being cloudy, I mean done!

I will change out my Carbon again, and get some Chaeto as well. I will beat this algae as I have nothing in my tank that should be feeding it. I only feed every 3rd day now and I keep lights off most of the time except for yesterday, and do my WC on time, I clean the Canister every 3-5 days and everything reads at 0. (I know this means nothing as the algae can use it up before my tests can read it)

Anyone want to help me change out 20 gallons of water tomorrow? Hubby goes to the Bahamas tomorrow morning and I a not looking forward to lifting all that on my own! LOL At least I don't plan on moving it to the new stand this week, Drew want's to modify/reinforce it a bit first! :P

Archived