Cultivated Reef

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
Pretty frogspawn! My brother has one just like that. The contrasting colors are gorgeous!

Danielle...my clown sleeps by my surface skimmer too! I wonder what it is about that spot. He'll wedge himself in between the skimmer and the tank side glass. Sleeps with his nose facing down. They are so silly!

Hahaha! Right, they both squeeze into the area. My fire cleaner when from, "Oh I am so shy and scared" once I hand fed it, it freaken harrasses me now every time I put my hand or something in the tank. Crazy. Looking for snacks.

Yes, Randi's new corals are sweet. Froggies most admired. Kinda moody, too.

How well do you like the ps160 skimmer?

I like it, I am looking to upgrade the pump to a real venturi though as this one is not.

Yeah it needs a cleaning I will take new pics when lights come on tomorrow, for now it's lights out for the night.

Let me note re aquatraders, their customer service sucks, the skimmer is great, the pump though malfunctioned and they were going to send me a new impeller for the cost of shipping, and I called and paid it last week Wednesday well it was supposed to ship Friday, I called yesterday as I hadn't been charged yet and there was no email, well she hung up on me 3-4 times, told me she wasn't going to honor it as "she knew what kind of person I was" and locked it. Well I asked her if I could talk to someone else and was told to call today, so I did, she answered and hung up on me again. SO I called back at 3 and the guy who originally spoke to me said my order was locked and they couldn't do anything now.

Order from a better company only for the customer service, the pump works fine just sometimes runs with an inconsistent flow. I will be cleaning it and doing the WC this weekend so I will see if this helps.

I also love the lights, no problems with them at all.

Got home today and turned the lights on, everyone is opening/inflating and looks good! I have a happy Froggie!

WC today and I need to get more RO as well, so Pics this weekend after the tank has a day or 2 to settle.

I have some more pics of the Froggie from about 5 minutes ago I will post as soon as I get a chance, for now it's a trip to the LFS in Boynton and then some heavy lifting!

Need to do it today (wc) so I can utilize my personal masseuse. ;)

Okay couldn't resist.

309681_10150399242509029_659639028_8420912_1787713069_n.jpg

Just did a WC it never closed up nothing, if anything it is open more now.

373944_10150399258569029_659639028_8420985_2026188374_n.jpg

^

You can kind of see how big it is there, pretty nice takes that corner up nicely. if it stays happy that's the permanent home.

Andrew took some awesome pics for me.

Looks so cool, like your in the ocean.

They are from the underside of the froggie.

313557_10150399504014029_659639028_8421816_435997373_n.jpg

^

My Favorite, he took it from the underside aimed at the lights, looks like the surface of the ocean.

385164_10150399503559029_659639028_8421814_137906096_n.jpg

302585_10150399503774029_659639028_8421815_552987285_n.jpg

The water is clear, I guess he was just getting a lot of blue from the two acitinics at the front there.

Such a nice little happy froggie. :wub:

That is a real beauty! LOVE it!!!!! Nice decision there, yesterday :)

Thanks, I was thinking OMG on the way home but looks good! Opened up right away when I placed it and was opened fully today as well. So looking good!

Thanks Joel! Can't wait to see :ninja: in your tank!

your froggy looks good! be sure to keep an eye on kh. froggies hate it when you fsck up their water.

are like not going to do your sump anymore?

your froggy looks good! be sure to keep an eye on kh. froggies hate it when you fsck up their water.

Yep, I am prepared! ;) Everything has been perfect for a month now other then my algae which is gone! And zoas are multiplying like crazy.

I do my weekly WC and test weekly. I gotcha!

How's your tank doing? You gone FW yet?

are like not going to do your sump anymore?

Sump is on hold until I get it on the new stand and get a tank I can DIY it with. I don't want to have to do it twice so I am being patient instead of rushing to get that one running and possibly flooding my house and losing the tank.

Everything is happy and stable s I figure why bother right now as I have something else I need to do first anyways, as the new stand will drop the tanks height by about 2-3 inches and I don't want the plumbing to be a messed up.

did i ever say i was going fw? :huh: i think that was euphy...know your teens!

my tank still looks like crap.

IDK you guys talk so much I get confused! LOL :P

They don't really eat, do they? I got a very big sized colony for my buddy last year (he hated it on sight and I've wanted it ever since) and his would never eat. I've dropped food on mine but I don't see it chomping either. Maybe it's a stealth eater?

surgicalsense
They don't really eat, do they? I got a very big sized colony for my buddy last year (he hated it on sight and I've wanted it ever since) and his would never eat. I've dropped food on mine but I don't see it chomping either. Maybe it's a stealth eater?

Once in a while. Crop dusting is better.

No I haven't. I will tomorrow. It's been fully extended and has pooped (was like WTF then OH then Eww!) from all 3 mouths. I feel kind of bad for these guys, they have to poop out the mouth! Must taste horrible! :P

Spot feeding all 3 frags tomorrow. Zoas are pooping a storm up LOL weird they do that. EVeryone is happy and open still. Very pleased. :happy:

Archived