SaltCritters.com

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

I didn't say that Squared!... Or maybe I did but you took it out of context! :angry:

Read pages 84-85 of my thread.

I got the point. I been busy fighting with the algae and adding frags! I got a froggie and 3 nice sized Zoas now. Next step a Birdsnest or a Monti Cap.

Clowns are fat and happy! Both look great and they don't seem to have the slightest idea what to really do about the frogspawn, they check it out but won't swim near it.

LMAO

No worries Euphy, Squared is just trying to help. ;)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ooooo yeah yer frogspawn is looking great.

Did you ever find out why your water was cloudy?

It's getting bigger!

Ummmm it's algae in the water column, other then that IDK I had a PO4 spike back about 2.5 months ago none now as I run GFO and have been doing Bi weekly 15 gallon WC up until about 3 weeks ago. and battled GHA, then had the green water after that... SO UV it is!

Saw a YWG I almost got today but I really want my Randalli or a Yasha, IDK I was just laughing at him being maybe an inch long going after a much bigger 8 line wrasse. Made me LOL.

That's everyone's fave, but mine is the TRUE orchid not a hybrid, and it only blooms once every few years. It has been about 2-3 years so I should be getting a bloom soon, I will post a pic of the one I took the clipping from its AMAZING, but I need to find the pic first....

That's everyone's fave, but mine is the TRUE orchid not a hybrid, and it only blooms once every few years. It has been about 2-3 years so I should be getting a bloom soon, I will post a pic of the one I took the clipping from its AMAZING, but I need to find the pic first....

Go looks at teh pics in my thread. :D

Ooops! Well I didn't fudge up the pineapple after all! :D

Well that's good! LOL

You should go back like 2-3 pages I am not sure but I have some sick pics of my frogspawn.

Well that's good! LOL

You should go back like 2-3 pages I am not sure but I have some sick pics of my frogspawn.

Awesome! It factually looks like they're in the ocean. :blink:

Well ... Andrew just told me that he saw the clowns rubbing on the froggie yesterday before the lights came on.

I have yet to see them in it when it is open though, or any behavior like that. IDK we will see!

Well ... Andrew just told me that he saw the clowns rubbing on the froggie yesterday before the lights came on.

I have yet to see them in it when it is open though, or any behavior like that. IDK we will see!

My clowns have to go into the froggies sometimes because there is no way around them, but they don't just sit in a head and roll around. They sometimes chill out under the tentacles and other times they'll pass right through them to get to where they are going. They don't sleep on them, or near them even. They sleep in the back. So IME, they won't really embrace the froggies, but they will rub against them or swim through them. I think they understand that the froggies will become injured if they play too rough.

My clowns have to go into the froggies sometimes because there is no way around them, but they don't just sit in a head and roll around. They sometimes chill out under the tentacles and other times they'll pass right through them to get to where they are going. They don't sleep on them, or near them even. They sleep in the back. So IME, they won't really embrace the froggies, but they will rub against them or swim through them. I think they understand that the froggies will become injured if they play too rough.

Aww! What considerate Clowns!

Aww! What considerate Clowns!

Mmhmm! And the female lets the male eat as much as he wants at feeding. :D

This is why people should buy SA clowns. They are just that much less rude! :P

Mmhmm! And the female lets the male eat as much as he wants at feeding. :D

Yeah no! -_- she is a fatty. I usually have to get her chewing on a big piece of shrimp or something then I can feed him. She even eats when she isn't hungry just so he doesn't get any. What a B$%^&. LOL

This is why people should buy SA clowns. They are just that much less rude! :P

SA clowns? IDK mine are tank bred and raised, they never try to jump and ate from the start. Fat little buggers. I love them! :wub:

so where are you going to get the midas? does your LFS need to order one?

No, I am ordering through BlueZoo on Wednesday. Hope the sale is still going on it's 20% off! Oh well if not no worries anyways!

I love free swimmers, and hiders where they just stick a head out! LOL its like Hey I see You!

The other one will be a gobie but I wont say what it is my :ninja: until I have it in the drip bucket!

is it that shrimp goby i kept bugging you about?

blennys are so cute when they are scared. i put a big scary powerhead in my tank once and my midas hid in the corner of his tank looking all scared and innocent :wub:

took it out and he was happy

Archived