Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those movies were the best. I probably wasn't alive when they were produced, but I watch them nonetheless! :P

I've had a blast watching them for the first time again, through my son's eyes. They never get old.

They really don't. I'm due to watch at least one of them soon.

We watched Waterboy for the first time in years last night. :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I have a sophisticated side to my movie watching, but there's something about stupid comedies that are just good for the soul. I feel bad for people who can't laugh at "excuse me, I'd like to ass you a few questions" :lol:

Ha, zoolander. Anything with Will Ferrell.

Old School anyone?

You're my boy Blue!

Oh here gena

1e07eq.jpg

LMAO I have both movies and the animates series on DVD. LOVE IT! I know them all by heart Like Ike Love!

Who thinks Fl needs more coral? :P

HAHA I just got my first 2 and got grief for it a bit, so I have to wait at least a week or 2 LOL.

I think I need more too though... Like another 50 frags..... at least

Petting Zoo Guy: The dart. You gotta f***ing dart in your neck.

Frank: Y-You're crazy, man. You're crazy. I like you, but you're crazy.

I know the feeling about the frags... It's a sickness!

:lol: Nice pic!

I was going to ask you what Andrew thought of your new frags..men (the non-reefer ones) :rolleyes: I've got one of my own.

Yep, was fine even helped me when I was tweezing the algae off of the one frag, meh he will come around like he did before.

I will get him his iPod and all will be well. LOL ;)

Petting Zoo Guy: The dart. You gotta f***ing dart in your neck.

Frank: Y-You're crazy, man. You're crazy. I like you, but you're crazy.

I know the feeling about the frags... It's a sickness!

Best scene! He knocks everything into the pool and nearly drowns, all with dart in neck. FRANK THE TANK FRANK THE TANK.

When nature calls of course!

Of course! LOL

It tastes so good when it hits your lips!

LMAO! The initiation scene with the cinder blocks.... and the one falls into a man hole?!!! Was like WTF!

IDK why but I love those mindless movies after a long week. I am right now watching When Nature Calls and LMAO.

"Funny it didn't seem that painful when you were doing it to the horse!"

We just finished eating incredibly good homemade sushi (my husband was a sushi chef in another life) and now we're figuring out what movie to watch. I may have to suggest one of these :lol:

I'm watching South Carolina lose :(

I'm probably going to watch something stupid to drown my sorrows afterwards lol.

Awww no sorrows! I can't do depressing movies on Saturdays, brings me down.

Beer and comedy, best remedy for a long week that never ends! I have to wake up and work tomorrow morning as our kennel girl is off for her birthday. Lazy office manager, can't handle walking 6 dogs and changing kitty litter boxes. Psh. -_-

Ugh, finish movie

"Spank you helpie helperton"

Then go to bed. Have a nice night all! :D I am done for the night, did too much today crashing hard!

TTYL

Archived