Coral Vue Hydros

Kat's badass BC14, retired

metrokat

On a side note, i always pull out the pictures and show off my tank. This time there was a girl helping me at the store and within 3 minutes of pulling out the pictures the other girl in the store joined in. With all the oohs and ahhs going on, pretty much had a little show and tell crowd thing happening. Even some customers jumped in. "so pretty" "that's so cute" "look at the colors, is this real?" lol. I was just grinning ear to ear.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pride and excitement is 90% of the hobby. I believe if you truely love your tank you will share the love with all and it's contagious.... Gottta love your enthusiasm!

The images were larger but in order to see a side to side comparison I made them smaller. Here's a better size:

IMG_20111025_115502.jpg

(yes I know still have to remove the ammonia indicator)

Thank you!

What is that tall stuff right to the left of the duncan? I like that!

Also, what is the "branchy" stuff on the right ... right above the green macro on the very right.

Pride and excitement is 90% of the hobby. I believe if you truely love your tank you will share the love with all and it's contagious.... Gottta love your enthusiasm!

:) I see Bob is back. :)

Very pretty, I totally dig the color contrasts, love the new scape.

And look at your target (said with a fwench accent) kitty!

What is that tall stuff right to the left of the duncan? I like that!

Also, what is the "branchy" stuff on the right ... right above the green macro on the very right.

BJB: on the left is a yellow sea whip. AKA Gorgonian, here is another pic of it:

IMG_20111016_201950.jpg

The branch stuff on the right is a Kenya tree.

Congrats on the new additions! They are cuties for sure :)

Thx!

BJB: on the left is a yellow sea whip. AKA Gorgonian, here is another pic of it:

IMG_20111016_201950.jpg

The branch stuff on the right is a Kenya tree.

Great thanks! Ahhh..now I see the Kenya Tree! :)

On a side note, i always pull out the pictures and show off my tank. This time there was a girl helping me at the store and within 3 minutes of pulling out the pictures the other girl in the store joined in. With all the oohs and ahhs going on, pretty much had a little show and tell crowd thing happening. Even some customers jumped in. "so pretty" "that's so cute" "look at the colors, is this real?" lol. I was just grinning ear to ear.

I started carrying around my touchpad so I can shamelessly show off my reef whenever I find a chance... Sure beats people crowding around my little droid.

Mr. Coral has long since been pushing my buttons with his magenta lit coral frag pics. I finally gave in to his marketing efforts and placed an order. All is not well (already) in Mr. Coral land but I placed the order well aware of the issues around this vendor. I just hope that the frags I get are what I picked will keep you posted.

My order:

tangerine_dream.jpgreal_nice.jpgfile_610_67.jpgreal_deal_superman.jpgreally_nice_blue.jpgred_goni.jpgrainbow_monti.jpgORA_spongodes.jpgwarfrag.jpg

Merci mademoiselle

The clowns are from Absolutely Fish in Clifton NJ (they were having a red dot sale!)

The corals they have are stunning, most are over $150 but they had amazing deals on colonies for $40 and $50 for this sale. I wish this forum was like facebook I could click and upload.

Anyway, the clown I REALLY wanted was not for sale. He was a total beauty and possibly coloring up to be a mocha or black. He was still very small.

Mr Coral will ship Monday Nov 7, I'll get them tuesday. I should have pics up by Wed.

Good luck.

I think D meant it as not only good luck with Mr. Coral, but good luck keeping those montis alive and well under the PCs.

And if he didn't, well then I did

Archived