Top Shelf Aquatics

Kat's badass BC14, retired

metrokat

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trigger happy today.

This branch is my favorite, maybe with LED's the zoas will show different colors

IMG_3366.JPG

Eagle Eyes (and Humpty the ginormous clam on the right, feeding)

IMG_3367.JPG

Green Finger leather

IMG_3368.JPG

Unknown Paly colony

IMG_3374.JPG

Blue spotted mushie, another favorite. Seems to be walking onto a plug ATM

IMG_3375.JPG

Nice pics and the Zoas look great! Looks like you don't have any problems with those pesky Zoanthid eating Amphipods. My Pods have been totally eliminated, so I might try some Palys once again.

Lovely tank!

Thank you!

Not sure if i said this already but you did an amazing job...your scape is genius.

Not sure if you did either, I'm not adverse to hearing it again :) thank you so much.

That title is given me the heebie-jeebies!

You've got some cojones to put it up. :lol:

Or some very tall shoes :)

i love your zoa rocks

Thx!

The branch with the zoa is just beautiful, are they small?

No they are normal sized zoas. That colony seems to have 3 color morphs. The colors on it are not my fav thing, I am actually hoping they will brighten with LED's. The shape of it is beautiful.

Are you on all the time nowadays? :P

Between my android, desktop, laptop and iPad, i am logged on 24/7 yes. Even when I sleep. :)

what's that pink algea under your big palys in your FTS?

Gracilaria

gracillaria.jpg

I potter around. I'm still getting into it. My dad is the tournament player, everybody is always flying him all over the world to compete. He flew to FL this morning to play in the Virgin Atlantic tournament. When he gets back we will go hit some balls at the driving range, he will analyze my swing on the iPad, I will get a consult and pointer for ages. :rolleyes: He did buy me a glove in pink, that was sweet.

NO NO NO! BLOODY HELL! TANK, DON'T CRASH ON ME PLEASE!

So when squared said what kind of macro is the pink thing, I went to the tank because I remembered the palys on top of the same rock the macro is is growing rather large and I wanted to move them over to get more light to the macro. I was going to frag them for kgoldy in a couple of weeks.

I found the palys were starting to attach to the back wall, I pulled gently and they came right off. But I guess they slimed something fierce and now EVERY coral is pissed off. A lot of them have their guts out. Bloody hell.

I added more carbon, did a 10% water change and threw out the offending palys!

Oh please don't crash!!!!

Archived