Cultivated Reef

Kat's badass BC14, retired

metrokat

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The offending palys:

IMG_3374.JPG

@sublunary: no worries, I thank you for giving them to me, the leopard green ones are lovely still. And the lone "diversity" paly is still alive too.

And these aren't in your tank anymore?

I'm working on getting what I actually ordered....

They went into the garbage if I can remember correctly...

Yah.

Ah, yeah thought so. How large were they in diameter?

About a dollar coin size

@KG how many euphyllias do you have?

I was searching for this color frogspawn for over 2 months.

I like torch too, in fact I bought a toxic neon torch some months ago which did not make it.

Originally I was going to get more but they extend far larger than frogspawns so I opted not to have one.

I'd really like to add a yellow leather, nepthea variety.

Three... 2 torch, 1 hammer. Wanted to trade a torch for a frogspawn, but got attached to em both. :closedeyes: And yeah, they take up a ton of space.

day-um! that frogspawn looks nice kat! hey, i was re-reading your first post and you are going with a prebuilt led? did you do that already? did i miss it? i figured you as the hands on type with all the work on that bad ass scape...

i posted a pic of my stand frame tonight. my thread is in my sig. i know i am still in the infant phase, but one day i aspire to be as badass as you, and dare i say it in your thread DHaut. i am as giddy as a school girl thinking about adding water next week and going to the LFS to pic over a couple pieces of LR to seed my dry rock with. you give me inspiration to make it the best i can. keep up the good work.

EDIT: oh yeah, and after being an electrician for 13 years i guess i just underestimate the difficulty of things.

Archived