Top Shelf Aquatics

Kat's badass BC14, retired

metrokat

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! Let me know if you get the orange plate.

Todays news bulletin:

Ruby the clown fish is attacking the blasto. Specifically she's pecking at the blastos mouth because she can see food pellets in there. Silly fish. And she's been fed twice today already. What is up with that?!

Piggy the Yasha has found another crevice to burrow in. This one must be a tight fit because he contorts himself like an idiot to get in and out (in reverse I might add). Silly fish.

Dingbat the porcelain crab has decided to take up a pose like a goal keeper. Except there is nothing behind him to protect and in front of him is a rock. Silly crab.

Is it a full moon or something, why are all the fish acting silly?

Deleted User 6

Sounds like you're tank's bleach levels are low. Dose exactly 1 cup of bleach to keep everything normal.

jk don't really do that. for all i know you're noob enough to try it.

posted up a picture of clowns hosting a frogspawn on the tank. Maybe mine will learn something.

LMAO let me know if it works! I may try that when I get my froggie too! :P

Love that baby kitty pic!

posted up a picture of clowns hosting a frogspawn on the tank. Maybe mine will learn something.

We want pictures of the picture on the tank. Get TS to do it.

surgicalsense
Naw. But I do have some serious air miles. Chicago is my first leisure trip in like a bazillion years, I simply never holiday. Sad. So excited! An all expenses paid executive retreat courtesy of the non profit I have volunteered the last 5 years for. They even included an afternoon at the spa, and all execs are invited to a charity gala sat night. So many shoes, so little carry on baggage allowance.

Enjoy your trip to the, Windy City. Love the spa, always a treat.

Naw. But I do have some serious air miles. Chicago is my first leisure trip in like a bazillion years, I simply never holiday. Sad. So excited! An all expenses paid executive retreat courtesy of the non profit I have volunteered the last 5 years for. They even included an afternoon at the spa, and all execs are invited to a charity gala sat night. So many shoes, so little carry on baggage allowance.

you should road trip or take the rail to minnesota, you can buy a bunch of stuff at BRS and tell me what on earth i should add to my scape and how to do it. in the spirit of this last week, i cannot afford to pay you but i can give you some gas money... LOL! i added water this weekend at least, it makes me feel better. still planning the overall scape, just gotta find the right rock. hope you have a good weekend in the midwest Kat!

I need a tank sitter too, a majorly underlooked primary piece of hardware for this hobby.

How are the king midas doing? I think mine have almost doubled.

Archived