Pod Your Reef

Animalmaster6's Box Of Nothing! :D

animalmaster6

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6

Thanks guys :) It's a bummer but I'm gonna try and get the 7.5 set up. It may take a while though. I think the owners will let me setup a tank (it's a duplex. im on the bottom floor) so that's good news.

:lol: Long story but that happened when I was like 2. The reason is because money is really tight atm and they can't pay for the house.

Bummer man, i'm sure you will be able to set it up, most places under 10 gallons is totally fine without renters insurance.

animalmaster6
Bummer man, i'm sure you will be able to set it up, most places under 10 gallons is totally fine without renters insurance.

Yeah I think I can.

Sorry to hear the sad news - good luck and I hope you get to do your pico tank!

Thanks GT!

i'm sorry about the roadblock! you'll find ways to work around the stuff your dad was normally around to help with, i've done mine since i was fifteen mostly by myself, mom pitches in where she can, but that's mostly just been driving me around to reef stores and to meet other hobbyists for coral(my dad isn't really in the picture).

as far as the RO/DI water goes, i picked up a five gallon jug from public like they turn upside down and use on water coolers and just refill it with the RO water from the reef stores in the area. on little tanks, it's worked out well :)

animalmaster6

Yah so I need to explain my absence... Basically, during this vacation I've been kinda discouraged from aquarium stuff but I'm gonna be getting back in it. I can have aquariums in my new house and I have some good ideas. Stay tuned!

i'm sorry about the roadblock! you'll find ways to work around the stuff your dad was normally around to help with, i've done mine since i was fifteen mostly by myself, mom pitches in where she can, but that's mostly just been driving me around to reef stores and to meet other hobbyists for coral(my dad isn't really in the picture).

as far as the RO/DI water goes, i picked up a five gallon jug from public like they turn upside down and use on water coolers and just refill it with the RO water from the reef stores in the area. on little tanks, it's worked out well :)

Thanks! :) I think I'll be able to handle it. Just need to do a little research,

• 2 weeks later...
animalmaster6

Well I'm back :unsure: AND I have pretty awesome aquarium related news that I want opinions on. I'll post about it later tonight or tomorrow.

I'm sorry to hear this :( I was looking forward to seeing this tank mature. I know you'll set up a great tank soon :)

Thanks! :) Haven't seen you on here in a while!

animalmaster6
omgomgomg Gunna have to explain it tomorrow lol. It's going to be a REALLY long post. It involves like 5 different aquarium builds... including a pico, the 125g, the 7.5g, and more.
~LadyBug~
omgomgomg Gunna have to explain it tomorrow lol. It's going to be a REALLY long post. It involves like 5 different aquarium builds... including a pico, the 125g, the 7.5g, and more.

wow :blink::wacko::unsure::o:D

animalmaster6

Sorry guys I thought I was gonna have time tonight but I didn't. I'll definitely post tomorroww! :happy:

Sorry guys I thought I was gonna have time tonight but I didn't. I'll definitely post tomorroww! :happy:

Excited and curious for the news! :D

animalmaster6

Kinda holding off. Trying to make sure it's doable but getting everybody excited. If I can do it, it's gonna be awesome. I can tell you that.

Archived