ReefCleaners.org

Animalmaster6's Box Of Nothing! :D

animalmaster6

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6

Gonna be a while before I can get a tank up. Once I'm not super duper busy I need to move the 7.5g over. I definitely can get it cycling but I don't have money lol. I need to buy new cymbals for my drumkit. I'm forming a band and we're taking it very seriously. We want to make some money and nicer cymbals are a must have at the moment. I need to get some pics of the new house up :happy: Maybe I'll include what I look like :ninja:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey AM how ya been? I've been off the forum for a while. What's going with the tank? I still have this gorg for you lol.

Nice to talk to you Jeffro! I finished moving into my new house in the middle of summer. To be honest, I really haven't been into aquariums lately and I've been doing tons of stuff with my friends. Now that school is settling in I've been itching to have an aquarium. Tomorrow I'm hopefully moving the 7.5g over. I have most the equipment I just need some lighting fixture replacements and I'm good to go. Thanks for holding it lol. I'm looking forward to it!

That's cool. You'll have plenty of time down the road to set tanks up. Hope the new house is good and moving went well. Keep in touch and let me know when ou get that tank up.

That's cool. You'll have plenty of time down the road to set tanks up. Hope the new house is good and moving went well. Keep in touch and let me know when ou get that tank up.

Yep that's what I was thinking. I'm only this age once ;) I have much less clutter and this house and I should be able to have a nicer setup so it's good. I definitely will man.

• 1 month later...
animalmaster6

Note to self: Taking all fairly challenging classes plus having music stuff and soccer stuff leaves you little time! Hey everyone i've been pretty busy lol.

I was like 11 when I started posting here. Now I'm turning 16 in a few months. Crazy to think about. :eek:

Wow. I was barely fifteen when I joined, and I'd been lurking since I was ~12. Next month I'll be nineteen :o:huh:

animalmaster6
Hmmm. I think I've been here 6 yrs now.

Hi, AM!! :waves:

Hey Weetie! :wavesback:

im thirteen right now, was 12 when i joined.

when are you going to get this running AM?!

That is a great question. School is keeping me busy as fudge so whenever I get the time I'll get it from my dads house and try and get it up. I'm not really rushing anymore though. When I get some time, I'll do it!

Yup. Time feels like it just flies by, especially recently :huh::D

Ikr :D

• 4 weeks later...
animalmaster6

So I meant to post on this on the 29th but I never got around to it... I've been on N-R for 3 years!!! It's felt like forever though. This site really did change my life in many ways (I'll get around to explaining why at some point :P ) and I hope to start posting regularly again at some point in the near future!

So I meant to post on this on the 29th but I never got around to it... I've been on N-R for 3 years!!! It's felt like forever though. This site really did change my life in many ways (I'll get around to explaining why at some point :P ) and I hope to start posting regularly again at some point in the near future!

Hope you start posting some more too bro! Nice to see you haven't forgotten about us though! :P

Played any Halo 4 at all?

Archived