gritchie4

Drift Monkey
Well go get some lol. I would send you some but I only have 3

I only have 3 too...a tiny 4th one is growing though...:D

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I only have 3 too...a tiny 4th one is growing though...:D

lucky. I have had mine for like a month and still only have three. Damn palys need to grow.

I call dibs on the 4th one lol.

Got to pay drift your rent first :P

el fabuloso
I'm moving to Henderson :D

It's a great town. :happy:

I live way deep in Henderson though. I'm practically in Boulder City. lol

el fabuloso

It's a city right next to Vegas and the second largest city in Nevada. Because outside of the Las Vegas metro area there's really not a whole lot to this state. :rolleyes:

Thanks el fab. Yea I'm on the edge of Henderson. By horizon ridge and coronado center. What lfs you shop at the most?

@jg: when you plan on moving?

@ drift: its the best city lol. Well use to be until the economy took a crap haha

el fabuloso
Should I invest in a chiller now? Or 10 lol

You have LED's right? You should be okay. All homes out here have central A/C units. You'd literally die without it. Before I got LEDs I did have a lot of heat issues. It wasn't bad but my corals were definitely feeling it and not happy. Once I went LEDs things ran a lot cooler.

Drift Monkey
@ drift: its the best city lol. Well use to be until the economy took a crap haha

It didn't take as a big a crap here...economy still doing relatively well...;)

I didn't as a big a crap here...economy still doing relatively well...;)

Yea but tourism is our biggest income and when they stopped coming as much and spending as much we suffered. It seems to have hit rock bottom now so hopefully it can turn around.

Ill be moving within a time frame of 2 to 6 months. All depends on when the gf's aunt and uncle find a place they like. They used to live out there but moved back to co cause of family.

Drift Monkey
Yea but tourism is our biggest income and when they stopped coming as much and spending as much we suffered. It seems to have hit rock bottom now so hopefully it can turn around.

I don't see how it can be the best city if the city is broke...:P

el fabuloso
Thanks el fab. Yea I'm on the edge of Henderson. By horizon ridge and coronado center. What lfs you shop at the most?

Right on. I'm on 95 and Wagonwheel, last exit before Boulder City.

The LFS I frequently go to are Lucky Fish and Trop-Aquarium. I go to Lucky once a week to get my water because they use Oceanic and I'm too lazy to make my own. I go to Trop-Aquarium at least twice a month to pick up chocolate chip sea stars for my harlequins. They're the only ones in town with a constant supply and they give me a good deal on them knowing that I'm using them for food. Last week I finally made it over to Blue Reef Aquatics all the way over in North Las Vegas and I was thoroughly impressed. I'd probably start shopping there from now on. It's just too bad that they're all the way over on the other side of town. There isn't really anything close to our side of town. Well there's Beyond The Reef, but the guy who runs that store is literally a schezo. :eek:

Your right nothing is by us except beyond the reef and I'm not a fan of him. Blue reef is a nice store too. I go to aquatic empire the most. Dennis (the owner) is a cool guy.

Drift Monkey
Man I'm going to have to find all these stores now. I work at one here so that made it easy. Gotta start all over damnit

You gonna work at another LFS when you move? :P

omgomgomg So for the past couple months nano-reef has been blocked at work. I asked the IT security to unlock it and they did. Now i dont have to wait for a good connection on my phone haha.

Man I'm going to have to find all these stores now. I work at one here so that made it easy. Gotta start all over damnit

Get a job working at one here so you can hook me up haha

Drift Monkey
omgomgomg So for the past couple months nano-reef has been blocked at work. I asked the IT security to unlock it and they did. Now i dont have to wait for a good connection on my phone haha.

Haha, awesome IT guys! nano-reef on your phone just ain't as good...

Haha, awesome IT guys! nano-reef on your phone just ain't as good...

Yea especially when you dont have wifi where you are at. I swear i would post a response and by the time it wnet though there were like 8 more replys. I couldn't keep up.

Good ol vzw lmao!

Haha yea I guess since I dont have the new 4g i cant get quality internet service. For the amount i pay a month it should load instantly haha. One can dream right

Archived