inTank Media Baskets

Gritchie4's 5.5 gal. Pico

gritchie4

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my reefcleaners order today and I could not be happier. Everything was already moving around inside the bags. I also ordered some empty shells for my hermits. I ordered 8 shells and asked for a variety of sizes for possible future hermits. Here is what was sent.

IMAG0575.jpg

Just a little more than 8 shells lol.

Drift Monkey
Got my reefcleaners order today and I could not be happier. Everything was already moving around inside the bags. I also ordered some empty shells for my hermits. I ordered 8 shells and asked for a variety of sizes for possible future hermits. Here is what was sent.

IMAG0575.jpg

Just a little more than 8 shells lol.

Sweet! Got mine today too! :D

The nassarius snails have already dissapeared in the sand. The dwarf ceriths are already on the rocks. And the florida ceriths are plowing through the sand. This weekend i have to start putting the corals onto the rocks.

Drift Monkey

Yeah mine have dispersed everywhere! It was fun watching the nassarius zoom around everywhere when I first put him in...mine is gone now too.

lol my nassarius was even on the glass and i was like listen here buddy, you need to get in the sand cause thats the only reason i bought you. Then he prompty made a u-turn and disappeared in the sand.

Drift Monkey
lol my nassarius was even on the glass and i was like listen here buddy, you need to get in the sand cause thats the only reason i bought you. Then he prompty made a u-turn and disappeared in the sand.

Mine did the exact same thing! :haha: One of my dwarf ceriths literally did a loop around my tank before anything else. Guess he just wanted to scope out the place!

That's awesome!! It seems like a really good company to do business with!

John is all class. Def a business you can support.

Drift Monkey
That's great news! I am looking for a cleaning crew and my LFS doesn't seem to get any of those snails in!

Depending where you are, if you order tonight...you could potentially get some by Friday!

Lol nothing like yelling at your cuc. the hermits were getting a little too close to the dwarf ceriths for my taste so I went to move him and he grabbed my finger and went for a ride lol. It was pretty funny.

definitely use john. will answer any questions you have and will pick the best cuc for your tank.

Looking good gritch. I'm super jealous of your ric garden. The lfs I work at never gets any in. I love my nas snail. I call them zombie snails cause anytime they smell food in the water they raise from the dead.

Thanks man. My lfs got 100 in when I first started the tank and most of then sat there. I was surprised. I havent seen any in any other lfs. The nass snails are zombies lol. I fed the shrimp today and up from the sand they came lol.

I guess I'm just lucky lol. By the way I got a pic of one of the shells I got from reef cleaners today. It's huge. I just want to see my hermits try to move around with this thing on lol.

IMAG0576.jpg

Drift Monkey
I guess I'm just lucky lol. By the way I got a pic of one of the shells I got from reef cleaners today. It's huge. I just want to see my hermits try to move around with this thing on lol.

IMAG0576.jpg

404 shell not found

Archived