SaltCritters.com

Gritchie4's 5.5 gal. Pico

gritchie4

or if you made your light fixture like i did you could just incorporate it into the fixture like i did! lol ill post pics once i get home. If i can stay awake long enough.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drift Monkey
or if you made your light fixture like i did you could just incorporate it into the fixture like i did! lol ill post pics once i get home. If i can stay awake long enough.

Get some rest, you're gonna need it if you keep duckin' me! :P

Well i finally got around to buying some shrimp pellets. Lets just say everything in the tank loves them. I gave it to the shrimp, then the nassarius snail stole it from the shrimp then the hermit crab took it. Pretty funny to watch. I also put some of the zoas on the rocks. One is staying on the sand because it has opened ever since i put it there. Im still trying to find a spot for the palys.

@jg: hope everything is ok with your gf. Post some pics of the moonlight if you can and get some sleep. Like drift said your going to need it to keep ducking him. Gotta pay to play bud. :lol:

@Driftmonkey and Milkeeway: there is a thread on here, i cant remember who but i think he bought the currentusa moonlight and it came with the double-sided tape and he just installed onto the PAR38 bulb. Ill have to try and find it after i clean. GF's dad is coming to town and he owns the house so i got to make sure its clean lol.

Drift Monkey
GF's dad is coming to town and he owns the house so i got to make sure its clean lol.

lol, Sheriff's back in town! :scarry:

Haha yep time to make sure everything is perfect with the house. He is only in for the night and he is taking us out for drinks woohoo time to get my drink on.

Drift Monkey
Haha yep time to make sure everything is perfect with the house. He is only in for the night and he is taking us out for drinks woohoo time to get my drink on.

What is your drink of choice?

Drift Monkey
I Need some drinks tonight for sure. I'm going to take some pics of how I have my moonlight set up now.

You should come with me to a double kegger tonight... ;)

Drift Monkey
coors or corona are the best choices.

:rant: No they aren't! Especially if the old man is paying! I'm a beer snob though...

I thought yesterday you said you didn't have a moonlight and you were just using a flashlight? Whoa I'm confused!

I thought yesterday you said you didn't have a moonlight and you were just using a flashlight? Whoa I'm confused!

Jg has a moonlight. I was thinking about getting the currentusa moonlight. As of right now im using a flashlight

A microbrew? It really depends what's on tap...

And that all depends on where we go. There is so many bars to choose from here.. I guess thats a good problem to have

Took some video last night just for drift to persuade him to get some sexy shrimp.

Also the new and improved (somewhat) zoa rock

IMAG0596.jpg

And my green paly was doing this last night and then went back to normal. Thought it was kind of weird.

IMAG0595.jpg

Drift Monkey
Took some video last night just for drift to persuade him to get some sexy shrimp.

Also the new and improved (somewhat) zoa rock

IMAG0596.jpg

And my green paly was doing this last night and then went back to normal. Thought it was kind of weird.

IMAG0595.jpg

MUST HAVE SEXIES! :o

Your green paly's behavior was normal...it just had a stiffy for a bit...

MUST HAVE SEXIES! :o

Your green paly's behavior was normal...it just had a stiffy for a bit...

I figured you would like the video. I would like an anenome shrimp but i dont think i would ever see it

Drift Monkey
I figured you would like the video. I would like an anenome shrimp but i dont think i would ever see it

Yeah I'd like one too...maybe if you had a nem in a good spot it would hang out there for you to see?

You know i thought about a mini nem but im just not a fan. I mean the colors are awesome but they dont do it for me.

Drift Monkey
You know i thought about a mini nem but im just not a fan. I mean the colors are awesome but they dont do it for me.

What is it about them that you dislike?

I wouldnt say dislike, its just something im not going to run out and buy. They look awesome though.

By the way this is a great day. I got the yankee/red sox game on, the masters and a beer. Thats the life.

Archived