inTank Media Baskets

Gritchie4's 5.5 gal. Pico

gritchie4

el fabuloso
Your right nothing is by us except beyond the reef and I'm not a fan of him. Blue reef is a nice store too. I go to aquatic empire the most. Dennis (the owner) is a cool guy.

Aquatic Empire? Is that the one on Rainbow and Oakey behind Lee's Liquor?

Get a job working at one here so you can hook me up haha

+100000!! :P

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aquatic Empire? Is that the one on Rainbow and Oakey behind Lee's Liquor?

Yep thats the one. Pretty good selection of livestock and supplies and pretty good prices. Im hoping to make a trip there tomorrow and maybe to Blue reef to check out their new shipment. Hopefully the damn DMV doesnt take all day.

I like the iPhone over our 4g phone. The thunderbolt is cool and 4g is fast but I'm not totally sold just yet. I'll let all you customers figure out the bugs before I jump on that bandwagon lol.

el fabuloso
Yep thats the one. Pretty good selection of livestock and supplies and pretty good prices. Im hoping to make a trip there tomorrow and maybe to Blue reef to check out their new shipment. Hopefully the damn DMV doesnt take all day.

I should pay that place a visit. I haven't been there ever since the new management. That store has been through a lot of hands in a short period of time though. It used to be Reef Jungle. And before that it was… I forgot the name. I just called it "the meth lab" because that's what it looked like and the lady who ran the place looked cracked out.

Good luck at the DMV. You're probably gonna be there all day. :P

I like the iPhone over our 4g phone. The thunderbolt is cool and 4g is fast but I'm not totally sold just yet. I'll let all you customers figure out the bugs before I jump on that bandwagon lol.

O thanks lol. I had the iphone when i had at&t but got the droid incredible when i switched. Im happy with it. Takes awesome pictures for a phone.

Drift Monkey

I like my iPhone 4 over my buddy's verizon's iPhone 4...the connection seems quicker...

I like my iPhone 4 over my buddy's verizon's iPhone 4...the connection seems quicker...

Haha you cant have at&t at my house. You wont get serive. Thats why i had to switch, no where in the house had signal and it dropped calls like it was nothing.

Drift Monkey
Haha you cant have at&t at my house. You wont get serive. Thats why i had to switch, no where in the house had signal and it dropped calls like it was nothing.

Maybe it'll get better now that they bought T-Mobile...I've never had an issue with coverage here...

Maybe it'll get better now that they bought T-Mobile...I've never had an issue with coverage here...

I dont have any problems since i switched to verizon.

A phones a phone to me. As long as it does what I need it to.

As long as i can play angry birds ill be fine haha. And as long as the phone isnt a blackberry. I hate those things.

Oh and i just looked at my phone and i have 46 new emails and they are all from thread updates on here haha. I guess that happens when you have multiple conversations going in multiple threads.

Drift Monkey
I waited for Verizon to carry the iPhone for years. And now that they finally have it i'm waiting for the iPhone 5. -_-

Always something new/better...:mellow:

So i woke up today and went to go look at my tank and everything look awesome for some reason. Everything was open and looking great. I took some close up shots. Best i could do with the phone.

Green Zoas

IMAG0614.jpg

Brown Zoas

IMAG0615.jpg

Blue zoas

IMAG0616.jpg

Alpha and Omega? Zoas

IMAG0617.jpg

Hermit thinking he is cool in his new shell

IMAG0619.jpg

Eagle Eye? Zoas. Havent been open for awhile until i lowered my light a bit.

IMAG0623.jpg

Ric Garden

IMAG0624.jpg

Sexy Shrimp

IMAG0627.jpg

Sexy Shrimp and Hermit Crab

IMAG0630.jpg

Sweet shots George! lol @ the hermit!

Thanks man. He was just asking to get his pic taken. He was in the front of the glass for like 10 minutes .

Drift Monkey
Thanks man. He was just asking to get his pic taken. He was in the front of the glass for like 10 minutes .

What an attention whore!

So i have come to the unfortunate decision that nothing new is going into the tank anytime soon. The only thing I will buy is water, salt, and eventually an ATO. We are currently looking to buy a house together and need to save money for the down payment. So there goes my fish tank money :tears: But im excited to finally have a house of my own :happydance:

Drift Monkey
So i have come to the unfortunate decision that nothing new is going into the tank anytime soon. The only thing I will buy is water, salt, and eventually an ATO. We are currently looking to buy a house together and need to save money for the down payment. So there goes my fish tank money :tears: But im excited to finally have a house of my own :happydance:

Just live in your tank. :P Good move man, my pops told me houses in LV are super cheap right now. :lol:

The ATO i'm fixing to order should set me back about $40 + however much a find an aqua lifter for . I'll let you know how it goes.

Just live in your tank. :P Good move man, my pops told me houses in LV are super cheap right now. :lol:

The ATO i'm fixing to order should set me back about $40 + however much a find an aqua lifter for . I'll let you know how it goes.

Yea houses are cheap here. The house we live in currently has dropped in value by more than half. That why we are figuring it is time to buy our own. The only bad thing is most are bank owned and it takes forever to get the deal done.

Yea is that the nano floatswitch from auto top off?

Drift Monkey
Yea houses are cheap here. The house we live in currently has dropped in value by more than half. That why we are figuring it is time to buy our own. The only bad thing is most are bank owned and it takes forever to get the deal done.

Yea is that the nano floatswitch from auto top off?

Yeah he told me the LV area is doing pretty bad...half? That is nuts! But if you have the money...

Yeah it is...I'll probably order it and go pick it up sometime this week!

Yeah he told me the LV area is doing pretty bad...half? That is nuts! But if you have the money...

Yeah it is...I'll probably order it and go pick it up sometime this week!

Now is the time to buy in Vegas. The market cant really get any lower. All i know is when it is time to move i am calling every single person that i have helped move and making sure they help me lol.

Yea let me know how it works when you get it. I need one by the end of June. One week in Puerto Vallarta. I dont think the tank can last that long lol.

Archived