Cultivated Reef

Gritchie4's 5.5 gal. Pico

gritchie4

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So nothing new to update. Tank is looking great. Been a pain constantly looking at houses online. however at work last night i came up with an idea for when we move. Another jbj pico but as a display refugium with harlequin shrimp. Thoughts?

You Like drinking beer and playing cards and talking cars and fish tanks?

Why you hittin on me haha jk. I like beer, hate cards, dont know anything about cars and obviously like fish tanks lol.

Why you hittin on me haha jk. I like beer, hate cards, dont know anything about cars and obviously like fish tanks lol.

Thatll do...looks like I found my first friend in vegas lol

haha im glad i meet your friendship requirements.

I got some new photos i just took. A couple of the ricordea eating mysis. And some top down shots or the corals. They are uploading to photobucket now and im put them here when i get to work later.

Ric Garden

IMAG0635.jpg

Starting to eat

IMAG0634.jpg

IMAG0633.jpg

Almost done eating

IMAG0643.jpg

IMAG0642.jpg

Nassarius Snails playing follow the leader

IMAG0631.jpg

Some shots of Zoas

IMAG0641.jpg

IMAG0638.jpg

Red Mushrooms, I think the hermits moved them towards the glass so i moved them back a bit

IMAG0640.jpg

Cool shots! I really need to get some mysis...and rics for that matter! haha

Thanks. Rics are a must for any tank haha. You still dont have mysis... jeez :P

Well everything eats shrimp pellets so your good haha. I really wish i could get more corals but I think my gf would murder me. I was looking at some stuff online yesterday and she just looked at me and said "No". Im surprised I didnt get a :slap: haha

Drift Monkey
Well everything eats shrimp pellets so your good haha. I really wish i could get more corals but I think my gf would murder me. I was looking at some stuff online yesterday and she just looked at me and said "No". Im surprised I didnt get a :slap: haha

Yeah, but I should still probably mix it up a bit. Need to look for some mysis and cyclops! Haha, she does not approve of your coral addiction...:owned:

Guess she'll never approve...:naughtydance:

Haha well i already have what i want to get picked out. Just got to somehow come up with the money.

Haha well i already have what i want to get picked out. Just got to somehow come up with the money.

Isnt that always the issue for most of us? :)

el fabuloso

Stop buying corals for a month or two and get the ring. ;)

Drift Monkey
girl + ring = MOAR corals

You can have an M&M now or you can have two if you wait ten minutes.

Might wanna double check your math fab, that equation is wrong. :lol:

el fabuloso

Okay then, don't get the girl a ring. And in the mean time, no corals either. Everyone's miserable. It's a lose-lose situation IMO.

Archived