SaltCritters.com

Gritchie4's 5.5 gal. Pico

gritchie4

The rics looks awesome!

Thanks. I now want to get more lol. Only my LFS has a sale so i dont have to pay 20 bucks a polyp. The colors look even better in person.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking really good. I'm subscribing to your thread, looking forward to knowing how your tank will look in the future.

Thank you. If its half as good as yours ill be happy.

love those rics. sexies will destroy all of your zoa skirts, ive noticed them picking at my sympodium as well.

Thanks. Yea i figure they will but as of right now it seems they only touch that one frag. Hopefully it will stay that way.

So I'm sitting here and I'm looking at different corals that I saw at the lfs and online. Im also looking at equipment for the tank, engagement rings (shhh don't tel my gf lol), looking for a house to buy and I've come to a conclusion... time to rob a bank or something. Who's with me lol. Sorry I get bored at work and nano-reef is my outlet away from this place.

That's an awesome little scape for a pico. Nice work. Looking forward to those coral additions... :)

Thanks. I was lucky to get it done on my first try. the pieces just fit perfect.

There is a candy cane and an acan frag I'm eyeballing at my lfs. just need to find money lol. good thing I got a birthday and college graduation coming up so hopefully ill have some.

Yep with a bachelors of art degree I'm criminal justice. Then in september im getting my emt certificate and hopefully getting a job with the fire dept.

Well im almost 24 so it took me about six year to finish. And in that time my girlfriend, who is only a year older than me, got her bachelors and masters in education before I finished lol.

Drift Monkey

I'm a mass comm guy...specializing in electronic media...not sure what I'll do with it, but the classes are decently interesting...:D

Took a new pic. Sexy shrimp decided he didnt want to be photographed so he turned around and mooned me lol. But got a good pic of the zoas behind him.

IMAG0536.jpg

So I decided to feed the sexies before a water change this morning and while doing that I said let's try to feed the ricordea some mysis. Well all 4 mouths ate it. It was awesome to watch. I placed the mysis right by the mouth and after a couple minutes it opened and swallowed the shrimp. It was so cool.

Edit: wooooo 100 posts lol. Maybe I can be the next mini-dude and get 3000 posts in like 2 days lol. Just kidding mini-dude.

I see sexy shrimp. :happy:

Oh yeah. Gotta love the sexy shrimp. Now they need to stop eating my zoas lol.

Edit for spelling. I hate auto-correct.

my rics are pigs

How often do you feed them? I know its not necessary but its so cool to watch. I want more and I get paid this weekend lol looks like I'm head to the fish store. This is seriously an addiction.

nor_cal_nano
Yep with a bachelors of art degree I'm criminal justice.

No ####? Same here!

Congrats and good luck finding a job with the FD :)

No ####? Same here!

Congrats and good luck finding a job with the FD :)

Sweet. thanks man. The firefighters aren't liked too much right now in Vegas for abusing the system and making a ton of money in overtime. It's one of the toughest jobs to get because its all about who you know. Did you finish your degree yet?

Archived