Top Shelf Aquatics

pics of my 25 gal

corey0613

told ya........he's still hostile!!!

trust me i wont report you. i have been reported numerous times and its just not my style. i like you guys that have a little "spunk". personally it doesnt offend me, i hope its all in fun for you too!!

you remind me alot of coralreefer when he first came on the scene thinking he knew all. he eventually changed the title below his screen name to NANO NEWBIE IDIOT SPOKESMAN.

im sure you'll come around!

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i guess im missing what you are talking about. in the first post it is the shroom in the far right corner and the reflection of the sand on the glass and green algae on the far back side. in the second post the only thing in the right corner is my yellow (creamsicle) rics. look @ the third pic. my black background really reflects the GSP's and xenias. does that mean that i altered something?? please be more specific and i will explain. i will snap a pic of that corner from inside the fish room tonight so you can see the little shroom colony that is forming back there.

page 3 has the original full tank shots. can you see the algae growth on the left also?? i could never get my hand down there to clean. so i got the smallest mag float and it fits down there nicely. does that help @ all!! let me know what you want to see closer and i am sure i have a pic of it, if not i will snap one.

SilverSpurs

Really Corey, don't waste your time defending yourself. I'd rather see pictures of that beautiful tank of yours then post after post of responses to idiots that waste all of our time.

I read the whole post from the beginning and I seen that you were having a bit of trouble acclimating to the blueness of the new lights. Sure looks like you have worked through those issues though, the newest pics are lookin' good!!!

Definately have my vote for TOTM!!

Keep up the good work.. and don't let these skeptics get you all worked up.... remember, you can never make anything that is idiot proof.... idiots are WAY to ingenious!

Good luck on your upgrade, and keep us posted on the growth of your newbie SPS inhabitants!

Silver

here is the first shot of the back right corner. you can see the shrooms i am taking about and a little reflection of the rock work.

Originally posted by corey0613

despot-- if you are so well versed with the cameras why did you ask the ?? in the first place.  i cant seem to find any pics of your tank????let see some!!!

I asked because the first pics looked a little bit edited to me. I thought that would have been clear. I guess its not a big deal as the tank still looks great.

I'll try to post some pics later. Not much compared to yours tho. Edited or unedited.

Edit. Sorry SilverSpurs.

a little closer up of the shrooms that are hiding back there. you can see even more of the reflection that i am talking about.

this shots illustrates the amount of reflection that you get from the back cover. as you can see it looks like the sand bed is extending back. i think this is what you are seeing in some of the shots.

your tank and the coloration is amazing...please send me one of everything asap...my glass box with rocks in it is nothing compared to your tank

despot--- please, just quit running your mouth. there is no other way to say it. no one cares what you are saying. you claim to have a digital camera, and know all about the settings, yet you have no shots of your tank. please this thread was better off without you.

when you are running MH's and have some pics of your tank, then maybe we will listen to your pointless rhetoric.

oh yeah, the last 4 pics are with PC's ONLY.

Corey, In photoshop, use the "levels" setting, and you can adjust out the excess blue in your pictures, It really makes a world of difference. I also suggest tweaking the contrast and brightness characteristics as well.

i dont have photoshop. just the software that came with SONY that allows you to resize the pics to email, post, etc. i know that i should invest in photoshop, but i never got around to it. i can do some of that on my camera as far as the white balance, focus, and exposure value, but thats as far as i can go. i have been told my pics would be outstanding if i could edit them some.

thanks for the advice.

blue acropora tortuosa. these have really taken off i have 2 from ORA and one from dave playfair over on RC, all have their own distinct coloration. this one is more purple in color

taken under PC's ...no MH

Archived