Coral Vue Hydros

pics of my 25 gal

corey0613

SilverSpurs

Wow - those last couple of posts from BassAss were WAY out of line!!!!!!!!! Consider yourself reported BassAss - I am real tired of reading your foul posts!!!

Silver

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im not insecure about anything. i have posted, that my tank is my tank and that is all. i dont care what someone who doesnt even have a tank yet thinks. next youll probably say that you are saving for a digital camera. i havent spent $5,000 on this tank, but i am on the 120. this hobby takes money. there is no way around that. if you went on reefcentral you would be in shock and awe. the tanks over here are miniscule compared to what is out there. and i have posted that i feel my tank is nothing compared to the tanks i have used for inspiration. IMO 25 gals can never be "amazing". the tank is just too small. 200+ gals, now your talking. the local zoo here has one that is 500 and you feel like you are swimming in it. now that is amazing.

its not that you come off as a meanie, its that you have no tact. anyone can type cuss words and talk #### on a computer. but what is the point, and what spurs is saying is that noone here cares or wants to read what you have to say.

again, thanks for your comments, and continue to enjoy the pics.

Archived