Coral Vue Hydros

pics of my 25 gal

corey0613

here are some pics of my 25 gal in the wall setup. i have been lurking on these forums for a while now and thought it was time to share!!! let me know if you have any questions, and more pics to come soon !! thanks all.

COREY

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is wierd, I tried to comment on this 5 min ago but got an error, anyway. That is a stunning tank in all aspects, please give a full pic with wall, thanks. Those ric's are awesome, my fav coral of them all. My wife likes the gsp and pulsing xenia and polyps. Do I see a contender for TOTM:)

thanks for the comments everyone,

quandry: i will post the full wall pics asap. we are in the process of painting that wall and thats why i havent got any recent pics.

kadaytar:tank specs are 24x12x20.5

HOB refugium

aqua c remora

3 powerheads forget the brand off the top of my head

lighting is 2x65W compacts with 10, 000K and actinic03

and a single 65W compact with 50/50 bulb

50W heater( in refugium)

50W of NO flourescents on the regfugium on a reverselighting period

sorry I got cut off

tank specs continued:

DIY auto topoff

Bin Weed: I got the blastos from bryan @ www.thelogicalreef.com they were never posted on the site, I just asked if he had any blastos in stock and 3 dyas later I had those 2 beauts in my tank.

more as promised. working on the tank "room" shot and the full frontal!!!

this is my red flowerpot. by the grace of god i have had this for a year with no problems. had a rough first few months but is fine now. if you notice i have it sitting right in front of a powehead and it loves the high flow.

this is the lower middle/left side of the tank. i love frogspawns and this is the light green one. the other one is high in the tank and i cant get a good pic of it becasue it is so bright. enjoy

the tank has been up and running for just about 1 year. alot of the livestock has been added within the last 3 months. i really tried to take my time with this tank as far as adding corals goes. and it was hard.

the red mushrooms next to the candy were actually from a LFS those the red flowerpot and the sun polpys are the only pieces in the tank that didnt come from www.thelogicalreef.com, i absolutely love that site and bryan has been oh so kind to me!

let me know if you have more questions!!

Is your overflow blue? Great tank you should let us see some more behind the scene pics. I assume there is a closet behind the tank. I wanna see hehind the scenes. I cant decide if i want a 25 or 20g same footprint but the 25 is 4 inches taller.

GSXR1000----- the overflow is blue, it is the optional one that comes with the aqua c remora HOB, it really helps with the micro bubbles. the only down side is the size!! i think it looks blue in most of the pics because the actinic bulb is right above it. thats my explaination at least. i will work on some more pics for today. thanks!!!!

Archived