Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Schreiba's ADA 60-F

teamschreiba

Drift Monkey
Thanks!! And yeah sometimes I wish I had a little extra height but so far I'm enjoying my shallow tank :happy: Thanks for the info too!

You trying to convince me to get a 60-P instead? :P

The shots from the new camera look really good, good work! B)

Also had a quick question for you...are you using an ADA Garden Mat under the tank? Was thinking it might be a good idea to pick one up...not real sure if it's necessary though. :unsure:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lawnmowerblenny

beaautiful tank!!!

I have mangrove seeds like yours, mine are under MH and dont seem to be doing anything, I have only had them a few weeks tho. they feel soft? is that bad? not very green at the tip top either kinda browning

teamschreiba
You trying to convince me to get a 60-P instead? :P

The shots from the new camera look really good, good work! B)

Also had a quick question for you...are you using an ADA Garden Mat under the tank? Was thinking it might be a good idea to pick one up...not real sure if it's necessary though. :unsure:

Haha no way ;) The only time I think about it is when I think of when my SPS start growing vertically.

And I'm not using a garden mat but I could see how it could help with support especially if it's only $11

I would just cut a yoga mat.

Looks beautiful Schreiba!!! :bowdown:

Thanks doppelganger!

beaautiful tank!!!

I have mangrove seeds like yours, mine are under MH and dont seem to be doing anything, I have only had them a few weeks tho. they feel soft? is that bad? not very green at the tip top either kinda browning

Hmmm if they haven't sprouted roots yet I would probably say they're not going to at this point. But I've read they can take awhile to put out leaves so. I started with five but two didn't sprout so I just threw them out because I was worried they were dead and would start leaching things into the water.

Drift Monkey

Does your lily inflow pipe look like this?

224302_10150176488971137_519406136_6801567_4839242_n.jpg

I think I have a defective one, the inlet slits face towards the inside as you can see...the ones on their site show it facing out like:

13mmLilyInflow.jpg

They're gonna have to end up shipping another set to me either way...both pipes came to me with small cracks in the glass... <_<

I think I have a defective one, the inlet slits face towards the inside as you can see...the ones on their site show it facing out like:

13mmLilyInflow.jpg

They're gonna have to end up shipping another set to me either way...both pipes came to me with small cracks in the glass... <_<

at least you got yours :\ i waited patiently for like a month and finally emailed them to find out that they lost my shipment :\

Drift Monkey
at least you got yours :\ i waited patiently for like a month and finally emailed them to find out that they lost my shipment :\

I got mine pretty quick...maybe 2 weeks?

teamschreiba

13mmLilyInflow.jpg

Yeah the slits face that way on mine too so. But that sucks I'm sorry man. Did they ask you to send them back or are you just getting new ones sent out?

Man that's rough. I ordered them off their actual website first and then found out it was fraudulent so it took me awhile to get mine too. Good luck getting them!

Drift Monkey
Yeah the slits face that way on mine too so. But that sucks I'm sorry man. Did they ask you to send them back or are you just getting new ones sent out?

Weird, I wonder why they face towards the glass? Seems like a less efficient design....:unsure:

They are just straight re-shipping them...not sure what they want me to do with the cracked ones yet. They came pretty quick though...about a week and I got 'em. B)

teamschreiba
Weird, I wonder why they face towards the glass? Seems like a less efficient design....:unsure:

They are just straight re-shipping them...not sure what they want me to do with the cracked ones yet. They came pretty quick though...about a week and I got 'em. B)

Yeah I kind of thought the same thing. But the floss in my canister has still been dirty so it's definitely working. That's awesome they came in quick though. When are you planning on setting up the tank?

Beautiful tank man. Very inspiring.

Thanks!! I'm excited to see you tank setup as well!

Drift Monkey
Yeah I kind of thought the same thing. But the floss in my canister has still been dirty so it's definitely working. That's awesome they came in quick though. When are you planning on setting up the tank?

I'll set it up whenever I can get my hands on one! -_- ADG is having problems with their container getting through customs so I'll probably have to wait another week...<_<

teamschreiba
I'll set it up whenever I can get my hands on one! -_- ADG is having problems with their container getting through customs so I'll probably have to wait another week...<_<

O yeah I think I heard about that. Hopefully it won't be too much longer, you're probably dying to set it up.

Still looking great!

Thanks mighty!

Drift Monkey
O yeah I think I heard about that. Hopefully it won't be too much longer, you're probably dying to set it up.

I got all this shiny new equipment and no tank! :lol:

I looked at more pictures of the aquaticmagic lily inflows, and it seems they are all like that...weird. I asked them about it, but I'm pretty sure I got a canned response. <_<

teamschreiba
Very nice, will be following!

Thanks Chris L, I appreciate it!!

I got all this shiny new equipment and no tank! :lol:

I looked at more pictures of the aquaticmagic lily inflows, and it seems they are all like that...weird. I asked them about it, but I'm pretty sure I got a canned response. <_<

Haha yeah very true! But yeah they seem to work well enough for me. Maybe one day down the line I'll get the ADA ones if I really feel like these ones aren't good enough anymore.

Drift Monkey
Haha yeah very true! But yeah they seem to work well enough for me. Maybe one day down the line I'll get the ADA ones if I really feel like these ones aren't good enough anymore.

They look good otherwise though man...I really would have a hard time droppin' $200 on some lily pipes... -_-

teamschreiba
They look good otherwise though man...I really would have a hard time droppin' $200 on some lily pipes... -_-

Yeah there's no way I could spend that much on pipes. You could buy a whole new ADA tank for that much :P

teamschreiba

Here's a couple new shots with the new camera :happy:

5688942521_4f17b0204f_z.jpg

I accidentally broke these off when cleaning the glass so I want to see if I can grow them out.

5688921111_80897039c2_z.jpg

teamschreiba
Looks good! What type of camera you're using?

A canon t3i with the 50mm macro lens. I want to start eventually making some videos too but I still need to learn a little more about video editing before I make a few.

Archived