ReefCleaners.org

Schreiba's ADA 60-F

teamschreiba

teamschreiba
One of reefcleaners' 10g quick crews should work nicely for your setup...free shipping too. :bling:

Yeah I was actually looking at the 5G package since I already have some cleanup crew. Looks especially attractive considering the free shipping :happy:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
teamschreiba

Well I went ahead and ordered the 5G quick crew from reefcleaners since I already have some cleanup crew in my tank. They ship out tomorrow so they should be here at the end of the week :happy:

teamschreiba

Here's another of the candy cane with the feeders out. I like this one even more than the last :happy:

5596795802_08d2b073e1_z.jpg

teamschreiba
nice pic ts.

Thanks hype! I never thought I'd be able to get a close shot like that with the kit lens. Or take multiple shots of my candy cane :P

teamschreiba

I got my reefcleaners order today and I want to give a big thanks to John at reefcleaners! All the snails were great and I'm definitely not worried about not having a big enough cleanup crew anymore :P

teamschreiba

Thanks Drift! And I have them mounted a little over a foot over the top of the tank.

+1

Thanks Hype!

teamschreiba
Man, this tank is insane.

Thanks!! Yours looks pretty nice too, I love the ric garden and your SPS colonies.

teamschreiba
How are you liking the AquaMagic lily pipes? Which size inlet/outflow id you end up with?

They're working great for me so far. Kind of a pain to clean but definitely worth it :happy: I got the 13 mm set too.

your tank is amazing, i was also thinking of getting a shallow tank, but i back then, a month ago i didnt even know a 60 F existed now i got a 60 P, but ADA products are definitely worth it.

ill definitely be following your thread for tips and inspiration dough.... i also plan on going same route with led lighting and lily pipe but i literally have to save over months -_- to be able to feed my self at college and maintain the hobby at the same time... but looking at yours definitely worth it... :D

teamschreiba
Maybe you need this. :)

Yeah I still need one of those. I'll try and get one locally though because that one would probably take three weeks to get here :P

teamschreiba
your tank is amazing, i was also thinking of getting a shallow tank, but i back then, a month ago i didnt even know a 60 F existed now i got a 60 P, but ADA products are definitely worth it.

ill definitely be following your thread for tips and inspiration dough.... i also plan on going same route with led lighting and lily pipe but i literally have to save over months -_- to be able to feed my self at college and maintain the hobby at the same time... but looking at yours definitely worth it... :D

Thanks Rabb! I'm glad I could help be an inspiration for you. And yeah my personal favorite is shallow tanks but all the ADA's look great it doesn't matter the size. I know how you feel with the being in college and keeping a reef though. I sold my first frags last night which felt pretty good even though its nothing compared to how much I've spent on this hobby :P

teamschreiba
man you sure are making me want to set up my 60-f again. cool tank i like the cleanliness

Thanks gabe! And you definitely should set it up again, you and hype were some of the reasons I got this tank in the first place. The sand is looking even better now with the all the snails from reefcleaners too :happy:

Archived