SaltCritters.com

Hypes Archipelago

Rehype

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rehype, I dont have anything really constructive to add to your thread other than to tell you that your slew of full tank shots left me speechless. I saved the small versions and set them to rotate as my desktop at work, everyone keeps asking me if its my tank and my answer is "Someday..."

Keep up the amazing drool worthy work man.

Looks beautiful, hype!!!!! bowdown01.gif

Aww thanks genablush.gif

Rehype, I dont have anything really constructive to add to your thread other than to tell you that your slew of full tank shots left me speechless. I saved the small versions and set them to rotate as my desktop at work, everyone keeps asking me if its my tank and my answer is "Someday..."

Keep up the amazing drool worthy work man.

Wow thanks alot for the complement pyronus thats really gracious of you. Your tank looks great already and cant wait to see what it looks like in a year.

So humble too, I can't wait to see it in a year either.

I've got 2 or 3 more species of Acro that I want to try and find so I'm not really in a hurry, but sometimes its also so hard to wait :D

So humble too, I can't wait to see it in a year either.

I've got 2 or 3 more species of Acro that I want to try and find so I'm not really in a hurry, but sometimes its also so hard to wait :D

Believe me i know the feeling...Even though many of my frags have matured im always anxious to see how they will look in a "few more months".

Damn looks awesome. What are kind of fish are those schooling? Cardinals?

Thanks alot akma...theyre blue eyed cardinals. Unfortunately they only shoal if feeding or if theyre frightened.

Thanks alot akma...theyre blue eyed cardinals. Unfortunately they only shoal if feeding or if theyre frightened.

Hehe I picture you tapping the glass before snapping every pic to get the perfect schooling shot. :P

Hehe I picture you tapping the glass before snapping every pic to get the perfect schooling shot. :P

:lol: Actually whenever i turn off the pumps they assume its feeding time and start shoaling lol

Pffft. And you wanted to quit. We're like the girlfriend you keep trying to dump, but she's keeps stalking you. I don't really have anything constructive to add, besides very inspirational. Nice job.

Pffft. And you wanted to quit. We're like the girlfriend you keep trying to dump, but she's keeps stalking you. I don't really have anything constructive to add, besides very inspirational. Nice job.

Thanks alot man although im still probably going to quit. Im just keeping my word to keep it running at least until the end of the year.

killer! :D

-D

Thanks dave...hows the tank?

Don't even mention the word quit. You saw what kind of uproar you created the last time. Just silently one day disappear. 2 years later.... "hey, whatever happened to that Hype guy?".

You can't disappear yet.

I have a question. I see that you are using the Elos Osmocontroller ATO. That in itself is a sign of good quality because I dont think you would use crap. The biggest complaint seems to be that it doesn't come with tubing, but really who doesn't have airline tubing. So how is it?

You can't disappear yet.

I have a question. I see that you are using the Elos Osmocontroller ATO. That in itself is a sign of good quality because I dont think you would use crap. The biggest complaint seems to be that it doesn't come with tubing, but really who doesn't have airline tubing. So how is it?

Im actually allergic to crap :D j/k The elos is the best ATO ive used so far.Heres the review i did on it a while back

We have a fan club fee. I'm in charge. I'll pm you my paypal. :huh:

Hahaha! I guess there is a membership fee? Or should I expect some welcoming gift credits!? ;)

Your tank is AMAZING! wub.gif I think I'm in love....

Thanks so much trueis. Im a huge fan of your tank as well.

We have a fan club fee. I'm in charge. I'll pm you my paypal. huh.gif
Hahaha! I guess there is a membership fee? Or should I expect some welcoming gift credits!? wink.gif

:D:P

Congrats on giving the people of this website motivation and inspiration for their tanks; this includes me of course happy.gif

Well im very glad i could provide some inspiration to some of the awesome builds on this site and grateful ive been able to share my build with people who love this hobby as much as i do.

Your tank is coming along very nicely BTW....love the scape.

These snails always hang out on this small piece of exposed rock...kinda cute

7902596888_6f24780d41_c.jpg

Archived