inTank Media Baskets

Minis Galore!

DeMartini

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol He deserves his own reality show! that guy is just plane whacko. Did you see him on celebrity rehab haha he made the show.

really? haha I didn't know. I kinda wanna watch it now.

Also I'm super jealous of your mini nems. How much do you spend on them? I can see them being pretty damn expensive.

Yoshii, Where did you get the cute little seahorses that you have in your sig? Can I use them too? lol

It's actually a "dingbat" from dafont.com :)

I had to upload it as an image though because N-R won't recognize it as a font.

http://www.dafont.com/fishyprint.font

You can download the font for free there :) The Seahorse is the lower case h, scroll down the page and you can see

so much work for a little seahorse.....

Lol yeah, I was bored :P

Lauren, you can just copy the image code for mine if you don't want to do that work

your the mini nem queen

awww Thanks :blush:

really? haha I didn't know. I kinda wanna watch it now.

Also I'm super jealous of your mini nems. How much do you spend on them? I can see them being pretty damn expensive.

lol yeah, he wasn't working with a full deck... He acts like a little kid.

I have spent a lot on anemones!

Lol yeah, I was bored :P

Lauren, you can just copy the image code for mine if you don't want to do that work

Thank you :flower:

Love this tank!!

Thanks!

Bad news.... When I got home I saw one of my baby clowns twitching and aimlessly swimming around. When I turned on the light I noticed the clown had been completely burned on one side of his little body. One of the anemones had detached and floated over to the clown's side of the tank =( he seems to be swimming OK right now and he's back with his gf. I hope he survives. :tears:

Thank you :flower:

Bad news.... When I got home I saw one of my baby clowns twitching and aimlessly swimming around. When I turned on the light I noticed the clown had been completely burned on one side of his little body. One of the anemones had detached and floated over to the clown's side of the tank =( he seems to be swimming OK right now and he's back with his gf. I hope he survives. :tears:

No prob :happy:

:o Omgsh! I hope he'll be ok!

Looks amazing Lauren!!! I really am jealous.

I hope the clown pulls through. Mine got burned a bit at one point and was fine so hopefully yours will be as well.

i am liking all your nems D! What a wonderful feeling, everytime i come back to look at your tank. just incredible.

My tank just crashed 3 days ago but coming to your thread give me hopes again...

animalmaster6

Sorry to hear :( How is he doing today?

It's actually a "dingbat" from dafont.com :)

I had to upload it as an image though because N-R won't recognize it as a font.

http://www.dafont.com/fishyprint.font

You can download the font for free there :) The Seahorse is the lower case h, scroll down the page and you can see

That's awesome! I wish it had a goby or blenny :P

Jacob, If I knew how to make a picture spin and zoom in on the computer I have an awesome jumping spider shot that would be sweet spinning. You could use it in your sig if you want once I figure out.

Thanks everyone! He's doing a lot better today! his burn doesn't look as bad, but his fin is really torn up.

i am liking all your nems D! What a wonderful feeling, everytime i come back to look at your tank. just incredible.

My tank just crashed 3 days ago but coming to your thread give me hopes again...

awww I'm sorry about your tank. I'm glad I give you hope :grouphug:

My cat drools all over me when i cuddle him... Is that normal? lol

Perfectly normal. In fact I am sure I would drool too if you were to cuddle me.

(oops did I say that out loud?)

tank looks wonderful as always Lauren.

Perfectly normal. In fact I am sure I would drool too if you were to cuddle me.

(oops did I say that out loud?)

tank looks wonderful as always Lauren.

+1 :naughtydance:

:lol:

Tank looks as amazing as ever. Glad to here the clown is ok :D keep it up!

+1 :naughtydance:

:lol:

Tank looks as amazing as ever. Glad to here the clown is ok :D keep it up!

Thank you!

I've never heard of that show. i found a clip from it lol

He's so agressive lol
That's awesome! I wish it had a goby or blenny :P

Jacob, If I knew how to make a picture spin and zoom in on the computer I have an awesome jumping spider shot that would be sweet spinning. You could use it in your sig if you want once I figure out.

Haha go through the Animals & Nature section of the dingbats, there's probably one that somewhere!

Lol crop + rotate + gif animator? :P

My little clownfish vanished!!! I went out to dinner tonight and when I got back he was nowhere to be seen! Poor little guy :tears: I feel guilty for putting him into my little death trap of a tank.

You've never heard of "I'm with Busey"? That show was ridiculous, but hilarious.

nope. I think I only watched MTV back then lol

Archived