inTank Media Baskets

Minis Galore!

DeMartini

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I was in a wedding over the weekend, so I wasn't around... when I got back my clam had died and my monticaps were looking kinda bad. I hope they make it! I have no clue what happened.

IMG_6311.jpg

IMG_6306.jpg

IMG_6307.jpg

IMG_6308.jpg

IMG_6309.jpg

IMG_6320.jpg

That blue and white w green rim at the bottom is incredible. Everything is looking great!!!

I just got two more in today. A mottled blue and purple w green rim and one that is rainbow with some intense orange, green, red, and pink.

That blue and white w green rim at the bottom is incredible. Everything is looking great!!!

I just got two more in today. A mottled blue and purple w green rim and one that is rainbow with some intense orange, green, red, and pink.

Thank you!

I can't wait to see your new maxis!! :happy:

Thank you!

I can't wait to see your new maxis!! :happy:

Did you see the pics of the 6 new ones I posted a couple weeks ago? I have a solid metallic orange one and the most mazing blue, plus a few other nice ones. They are awesome.

blizzardscout2

This is my first time seeing this nano, wow! Those nems are very cool and beautiful! I love how they snake up the rock. It is amazing how small nanos can look so big.

This is my first time seeing this nano, wow! Those nems are very cool and beautiful! I love how they snake up the rock. It is amazing how small nanos can look so big.

Thank you!! :)

Sucks to hear about the clam. Tank looks good though.

Yeah, It was really cool looking clam. -_-

We all <3 your little reef! :)

awww thanks! =)

So, the caps are out! they weren't looking good at all. too bad as they looked pretty cool in the tank. I guess I'm only keeping softies and maxis in here.

• 2 weeks later...

Long time no see. Sorry I've been out of touch for quite awhile. 2 kids will do that.

Hey DeMartini, glad to see you're still on. I'm going to read up on this thread about your new tank. I've been considering getting an ADA 90P and selling my JBJ 24G.

I look forward to reading everything and getting caught up. Any new updates to your tank?

• 5 weeks later...

I finally found a mini locally (green marine in Berkeley) and was excited to put it in my tank. Find your thread to post about it and hear about your clown. So sorry. Thinking I better move it to the refugium until my other nano with no fish is ready. Have any luck moving these guys? It is attached to a rock that would really suck to remove.

You tank looks great BTW.

I finally found a mini locally (green marine in Berkeley) and was excited to put it in my tank. Find your thread to post about it and hear about your clown. So sorry. Thinking I better move it to the refugium until my other nano with no fish is ready. Have any luck moving these guys? It is attached to a rock that would really suck to remove.

I got one from green marine two weeks ago!!!

it moved off the rock on the way home and stuck onto the container shawn packed it in! i just placed the container in my tank hahahah i dont wanna hurt the little guy, yet.

• 3 weeks later...
What is your equipment list Lauren, I would love to set up a 10 gallon rimless like this!

Just a HOB filter, heater, mp10 and Evil's PAR

Thanks! It is really hard to remove them once they find a spot they like.

How much do they sell the anemones for? I've never been to any fish stores in berkeley.

pictures! I added a few more maxis. Some of them are bleached bc they just came out of hiding.

IMG_6741.jpg

IMG_6742.jpg

IMG_6746.jpg

IMG_6748.jpg

Archived