SaltCritters.com

Minis Galore!

DeMartini

My little clownfish vanished!!! I went out to dinner tonight and when I got back he was nowhere to be seen! Poor little guy :tears: I feel guilty for putting him into my little death trap of a tank.

:o:tears: I'm so sorry! Are you sure he's not hiding or something? :(

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think so. I looked all over the place, and besides, he usually stays in the same spot with his gf. He looked a little lethargic later in the afternoon and he was breathing pretty hard just before I left.

I hadn't realized mini nems were so dangerous. Is there any fish that can enjoy safety in such a tank?

:( Well, one of the maxis got a nice meal

Sorry to hear about your clownfish.

The tank looks great..

Those pictures, did you take them using a tripod ? How low did you set the shutter speed ?

animalmaster6
My little clownfish vanished!!! I went out to dinner tonight and when I got back he was nowhere to be seen! Poor little guy :tears: I feel guilty for putting him into my little death trap of a tank.

Aww sorry to hear :(

Sorry to hear about your clownfish.

The tank looks great..

Those pictures, did you take them using a tripod ? How low did you set the shutter speed ?

I didn't use a tripod. The shutter speed ranged from 1/60 to 1/125.

Aw man that really sucks. Sucks enough for me to not mention Gary Busy in one of my comments! oh wait...

I think you should get a ton of anemone shrimp for the tank and let them have a field day. I REALLY like pedersons anemone shrimp.

Gary Busey

Aw man that really sucks. Sucks enough for me to not mention Gary Busy in one of my comments! oh wait...

I think you should get a ton of anemone shrimp for the tank and let them have a field day. I REALLY like pedersons anemone shrimp.

Gary Busy

lol I really want fish =(

lol I really want fish =(

-violin music-

haha jk :( , well I think clowns are your best bet. Maybe only the small ones are fragile enough to get caught. Could you go a size up? I mean I feel like putting a tiny clown in a tank with like a billion mini/maxis is like putting a sparrow in a room full of fly paper vs a larger clown is like putting a crow in the same room.

-violin music-

haha jk :( , well I think clowns are your best bet. Maybe only the small ones are fragile enough to get caught. Could you go a size up? I mean I feel like putting a tiny clown in a tank with like a billion mini/maxis is like putting a sparrow in a room full of fly paper vs a larger clown is like putting a crow in the same room.

I could, but I feel bad sticking them in such a small tank.

Yeah clowns are rpetty much your only bet. Maybe some type of damsel?

Gary Busey

That's a good idea! some damsels are beautiful. I'm gonna look for one now!

Yep, same dimensions. Our rockwork looks a lot similar! I swear i didn't copy you! lol

COPY CAT, haha jk I didn't realize you responded. But yeah our rock work looks pretty close. I think we set them up around the same time too.

Electric Blue Damsels are really cool.

I'm thinking Starki

COPY CAT, haha jk I didn't realize you responded. But yeah our rock work looks pretty close. I think we set them up around the same time too.

We're tank soul mates :happy: Well, actually, I've sort of changed it since I made that comment, so we're not tank twins anymore. -_-

We're tank soul mates :happy: Well, actually, I've sort of changed it since I made that comment, so we're not tank twins anymore. -_-

Don't lose hope, I'll go change mine!

:P

Now you know that kind of conversation is for the lounge...

:P

It would be strictly tank maintenance DUH!.... right, andykee ? :unsure:

Archived