Minis Galore!

DeMartini

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awesome new nems!!!!

Tank looks great :)

I voted for you.

I hope it's either you or the seahorses pic.

Thanks!! I love the seahorse picture! I'm surprised it's not doing better.

can i live in ur tank plz?

:lol:

IMG_6170.jpg

Your clowns look like they know the danger that lurks in the rocks (mini/maxi nems). I would be hiding in the corner too :)

Your tank looks great!

Your clowns look like they know the danger that lurks in the rocks (mini/maxi nems). I would be hiding in the corner too :)

Your tank looks great!

lol That's what I said! They stay far away from the maxis. :happy: Smart little clowns.

This is one of the best pictures I've ever seen!!!!!

+1

your tank makes me wanna get one too! Wow camera u using? Do u Photoshop your pictures bcuz I know it's hard to take under LEDs shot!

This is one of the best pictures I've ever seen!!!!!

Thanks! I thought it was really cool too!

+1

your tank makes me wanna get one too! Wow camera u using? Do u Photoshop your pictures bcuz I know it's hard to take under LEDs shot!

Thank you! I'm using a Canon XTi. I shoot my photos in RAW and then process them in adobe light room. The pictures come out blue most of the time, so I make adjustments to make the colors the same as you would see in person.

Going to be shipping any out? ;)

yessss... soon

Love your tank....... How are the Zoa's doing under this light ?

Thank you. The zoas have been in there for only a couple days, so I'm not sure how they will do under the light yet. They are opening fine so far.

Bad news :eek: Two of my anemones detached from the rock and drifted on to the ugly acans my bf wanted in the tank...... One looks like it's gone for sure! the other one, which is a gorgeous pink, just brushed up against the acans a little, so it looks like maybe it will survive. If it starts disintegrating from the sting then I'll frag it... :tears:

Archived