Coral Vue Hydros

Minis Galore!

DeMartini

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and some very sexy maxi minis

they sure kick mines butts

two of the ones I added went under rocks, so you can't see them in the picture. I doubt one will be able to come out =( oh well..... <_<

I'm probably going to add some more from my other tank tonight.

animalmaster6
animalmaster6, I have 6 sexy shrimp and two pom pom crabs

Very Cool.

How often do you see the Pom Poms? Are you hoping to have them pair?

my maxi mini's will most CERTAINLY my moving into my 5.5 hwen i get it set up, its got one hole drilled....then my drill died

Very Cool.

How often do you see the Pom Poms? Are you hoping to have them pair?

There aren't a lot of hiding places in the rockwork, so I see them all the time.

I'm not hoping to have them pair up. I might get one more.

my maxi mini's will most CERTAINLY my moving into my 5.5 hwen i get it set up, its got one hole drilled....then my drill died

lol I can't wait to see it! How many maxis do you have?

i just looked at all ur tanks! they are amazing!!! il be following ur progress from now on

:lol: Thank you!

Very nice collection :)

Thanks, sushi!

love your rocks and how you have it tilted also nice collection you have there too! :)

Why, thank you!!

The more the merrier :P

When it comes to pom poms and sexies... that's what I always say =) I just hope one of the pom poms doesn't tackle the other and eat his anemones :eek: lol I saw it happen in my other tank and boy was that one of the weirdest things ever lol

Where did you get that clamp on light fixture?

I love it!

http://shop.aquatouch.com/product_p/ho_led%20neo%20arm.htm

Is that rock in the middle (the part that sticks up the highest) a part of the rock on the left, or is it a separate rock?

it's part of the rock on the left. I had made that spiral rock out of a bunch of smaller rocks for another tank that I ended up not finishing, so I decided to just incorporate it into this tank.

I have a 10 gallon tank with a plain filter, heater, powerhead and etc, that I intended on using for a QT ... You're tempting me to start working on it.

I have a 10 gallon tank with a plain filter, heater, powerhead and etc, that I intended on using for a QT ... You're tempting me to start working on it.

lol Get started!

Two of my maxi minis crawled through little holes and are now in a cave under my rock! :angry: One has been there for 3 or 4 days. Should I take the whole spiral rock out of the tank and dig out the maxis, or should I wait and see if they come out?? UGH! I have to putty all the holes.... stupid anemones... :closedeyes:

Give um a week and see what they do. Then if they don't come out, take them out and if they keep going in there, let um be or get rid of um and try diff ones.

Tank looks vari nice :)

Give um a week and see what they do. Then if they don't come out, take them out and if they keep going in there, let um be or get rid of um and try diff ones.

Tank looks vari nice :)

I guess I'll wait a little longer... If they don't come out in a week then I'll TRY to get them out without ruining the rock and then putty up the holes.

They dont stretch out to the light? I just fragged a few of them, and they still come out and expand when the light comes on.

Well, some of my maxis are wedged into little spots and they do manage to reach out into the light, but the cave that these two anemones are in has two tiny openings. they crawled into it at night and now I'm not sure if they'd be able to find their way out.... I guess you could say the cave is spacious... for a maxi mini anemone. I just hope they crawl around and discover one of the holes and pop out.

I think my lighting may be too intense for them too as a bunch of the anemones seem to be moving to shaded areas. I should reposition the light.

sweet tank!

do these maxi minis need much light, are they like regular nems???

I'm not sure. I've always had them under higher lighting. Some of my morphs like to be out in the light, while other like hang out in the areas with less lighting.

Archived