SaltCritters.com

Minis Galore!

DeMartini

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can't keep corlz in hawaii. :mellow:

Oh, really? That sucks :( I thought it was only specific corals that I couldn't keep... Oh well.

In that case, I'm not sure if I'm going to move there now. lol jk

Plans sort of changed anyway, so I may not end up in Hawaii... If I do, then it wouldn't be for another year or so.

Oh, really? That sucks :( I thought it was only specific corals that I couldn't keep... Oh well.

In that case, I'm not sure if I'm going to move there now. lol jk

Plans sort of changed anyway, so I may not end up in Hawaii... If I do, then it wouldn't be for another year or so.

Yah hawaii is kind of.. the worst place to move if you're really into reef tanks.

At least there's easy access to the reef.. oh wait.. the tourists killed all of those.

Hawaii also has this especially nasty ich..

I moved away so I must ask...

Why you moving to hawaii?

Seems reefers from Hawaii are always complaining about not being able to keep much in their tanks. Keep Hawaii a great place to visit ;) Either way, you have plenty of time to get a new tank going. I think you should. I've always admired your tanks :)

Yah hawaii is kind of.. the worst place to move if you're really into reef tanks.

At least there's easy access to the reef.. oh wait.. the tourists killed all of those.

Hawaii also has this especially nasty ich..

I moved away so I must ask...

Why you moving to hawaii?

My friend is moving there and he invited me to go, but I don't know if that's really going to pan out. Why did you move? I heard it gets pretty boring. I love living in the Bay Area, I'd probably regret moving lol

Seems reefers from Hawaii are always complaining about not being able to keep much in their tanks. Keep Hawaii a great place to visit ;) Either way, you have plenty of time to get a new tank going. I think you should. I've always admired your tanks :)

Aww thanks :) I want to start a new tank sooo bad!! However, I lost my job, so no tank until I find a new one :( Luckily, I have an awesome friend who offered to grow out a frag of evey polyp he gets for me. Sharing corals is a whole lot cheaper!

I just started a fluval edge. I love minimax but am afraid of them being too aggressive toward fishes. Have you kept much w/them?

They have killed a lot of my fish. Right now I only have one black and white clown, as they can usually handle the sting better than other fish. I definitely wouldn't keep any really small fish with them.

NOOO don't rid yourself of maxis (but if you're selling that neon green one, let me know)! What's your new obsession now? Speaking of which, has that ATL red given a baby yet? I'd buy one in an instant no joke.

Hey Lauren, how are you? so what is up this time with your tank? Seems like evertime I check in on you your boyfriend has bought you a new tank, or you have gone in a completely different direction from you last setup.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey Lauren, how are you? so what is up this time with your tank? Seems like evertime I check in on you your boyfriend has bought you a new tank, or you have gone in a completely different direction from you last setup.

Heyyy!!!! long time no see.

I haven't been doing anything because i haven't had any money. But I'm starting a new tank veeeeerrrryyyy verrrry soon :happy: within the next month or so.

NOOO don't rid yourself of maxis (but if you're selling that neon green one, let me know)! What's your new obsession now? Speaking of which, has that ATL red given a baby yet? I'd buy one in an instant no joke.

I had two ATL reds, but they both disappeared in my old 50 gallon :(

Heyyy!!!! long time no see.

I haven't been doing anything because i haven't had any money. But I'm starting a new tank veeeeerrrryyyy verrrry soon :happy: within the next month or so.

I had two ATL reds, but they both disappeared in my old 50 gallon :(

NO!! Well, if you find them, hit me up...i have a small tank just for them :) looking forward to the new tank concept.

• 3 weeks later...
Builder Anthony

kind of lost track of this tank in the forums.was hopeing minis u have split.trades welcome i have around 80 different corals please pm if intrested.

• 2 months later...

I may trade some in the future. My ex took my tank, so I'm tankless at the moment :( He told me he'd give me back my maxis, so I'll probably be starting a new tank soon. I don't want to keep as many maxis this time around. I'll PM you when I'm ready to trade.

Wait! What!

Indian giver!!!!!!!

lol We got into the hobby together and he's just as passionate about SW as I am. He bought EVERYTHING in my tank. I just called the shots... He told me that he'll frag me stuff and give me back all my maxis, so all is not lost.

Wait what u single I would give u a tank hahaha

hmmm Are you ready to support my expensive taste in corals??? lol jk

Wow I didn't know Maxis could be so beautiful! maybe I should look into getting a few. Great looking tank!

Thanks! They are really stunning... imagine how they look in person!!! I just wish they weren't little death traps.

I believe I have some of your minis! I bought three that I was told are 'purple martinis'. I believe these are your namesakes correct? I love them! :D

I believe I have some of your minis! I bought three that I was told are 'purple martinis'. I believe these are your namesakes correct? I love them! :D

Yeah! They got the name when I traded some with Atlantis. I love them too :)

Archived