Pod Your Reef

Minis Galore!

DeMartini

Hey, noticed that you mentioned that you are interested in getting rid of your maxi minis. I am located in the Bay Area and would love to get a few. I know that you have a ton of them; what are you looking at price wise for them? Please PM me. Your inbox is full.

Thanx

Brian

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bamboosharkbark

I stopped reading after "soft pink and squishy".... why? Because I love grapefruit and have to eat one now.

also love those mini maxis

• 4 months later...

sooo I have been inspired to change everything! I have big plans... kinda. maxis suck now!!!!!! sooooo LAME :closedeyes: My lack of funds is preventing me from transforming this tank into the ultimate bestest tank ever... anyway, most of the maxis will be gone. I may keep one or two of the crazy colored ones. I'm gonna change the rock annnnnnd the rest is a surprise! I'm soooo excited omgomgomg stay tuned!!

I was in a wedding over the weekend, so I wasn't around... when I got back my clam had died and my monticaps were looking kinda bad. I hope they make it! I have no clue what happened.

IMG_6320.jpg

what is this coral

Basketball Prodigy
lol That's what I said! They stay far away from the maxis. :happy: Smart little clowns.

My clowns were not as smart, they tried to host and it stung and ate them. I'm afraid to get another clownfish until I get rid of the maxi mini but it looks great in my tank

Sounds cool, but maxis will never suck. Feel free to send em all to me ;p

:mellow: every rose has its thorn... they are beautiful, but this tank is a death trap! and it's lame when the pretty ones decide to hide in totally inconvenient spots. I do have a few that do not suck, but only because they are too amazingly colorful to get rid of lol

what is this coral

clove polyp.... very cool coral and super easy to keep.

if you go SPS you fail.

I do not like SPS! I like movement and those stationary little sticks just don't do it for me. -_-

My new idea is gonna be awesome.... welllll it's awesome in my head. I hope I can execute it lol

My clowns were not as smart, they tried to host and it stung and ate them. I'm afraid to get another clownfish until I get rid of the maxi mini but it looks great in my tank

oh no! Larger, healthy clownfish can usually handle the sting. Im surprised your clowns hosted it... they aren't the smartest fish in the sea. I've had a lot of cool fish die from being stung and or eaten by minis.

nice tank

is all i have to say

if you don't like stationary sticks...get a stationary stick with them big floofy polyps that sway in the wind...

Builder Anthony

I think you should just start another tank.I havent seen a recent photo but a while back i seen this tank and it was like covered in those things.It just seems all settled in but maybe thats not the case.

A recent photo would be nice.You could also use it to look back on your tank ....if you decide you do want to restock it.

Finding all those differnt ones must have taken a while.If your intrested in selling them in a pack i might be intresed.

Id really like to see some photos so please post before you do anything.

nice tank

is all i have to say

if you don't like stationary sticks...get a stationary stick with them big floofy polyps that sway in the wind...

Thank you!

lol sticks with big fluffy polyps are ok, but it wasn't in my brand new amazing tank vision! I may consider one though... unless you were talking about a tree... That wouldn't work. I don't have any wind in my tank :huh: hehe

I think you should just start another tank.I havent seen a recent photo but a while back i seen this tank and it was like covered in those things.It just seems all settled in but maybe thats not the case.

A recent photo would be nice.You could also use it to look back on your tank ....if you decide you do want to restock it.

Finding all those differnt ones must have taken a while.If your intrested in selling them in a pack i might be intresed.

Id really like to see some photos so please post before you do anything.

I'll take some pictures. The tank isn't as nice as it was before, but all the maxis are still alive and all over. the rocks are getting really purple, but that's about it.

They do settle in, but it doesn't necessarily mean they'll stay put in that one spot forever. I have a few that have pretty much stayed in the same spot i originally placed them, but all the others have moved all over the place.

i meant current not wind lol

i dunno what they are called, but arn't there some acros that have really long polyps?

and damicornis and stylos look really fluffy too

but im sure you know that

i meant current not wind lol

i dunno what they are called, but arn't there some acros that have really long polyps?

and damicornis and stylos look really fluffy too

but im sure you know that

yeah, you're right. But I still have never been really crazy about SPS.

Hey, new lurker here. I felt the need to register and tell you your tanks and photography are the best and i'm looking forward to what you have coming. It doesn't hurt that you are cuter than everyone else posting here too. Keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No new developments -_- I probably will have to wait until next year to redo everything. I will do it though!!! Too excited lol

No new developments -_- I probably will have to wait until next year to redo everything. I will do it though!!! Too excited lol

Next year!?

:(

• 1 month later...

Archived