SaltCritters.com

Minis Galore!

DeMartini

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive never have any type on anemone and a local guy is selling green ones with white rims and red ones with black rims. and was wondering how u pot these in your tank. do you put them where you want? just drop them in? is there anyway to attach them or just sit them on a rock and hope they stay?

it looks so soft and squishy and PINK :wub:

That's what he said? hahaha :D

I just got through reading this thread. Lauren, your tank looks amazing! :] I swear I recently read a review on yelp for AFA written by you. :happy:

ive never have any type on anemone and a local guy is selling green ones with white rims and red ones with black rims. and was wondering how u pot these in your tank. do you put them where you want? just drop them in? is there anyway to attach them or just sit them on a rock and hope they stay?

I place them on a spot that I want them to be on and then they move around and settle into a spot that they like.

Make sure you turn your pump off for a couple hours so that they have a chance to attach themselves.

how about a tank shot, with stand, lights, the works...

Sure!

That's what he said? hahaha :D

I just got through reading this thread. Lauren, your tank looks amazing! :] I swear I recently read a review on yelp for AFA written by you. :happy:

Thanks!

I may have written them a review on yelp... I'm not sure lol ohhh actually, I think I did!

• 4 weeks later...

DeMartini, I always enjoy your tanks! Love the clean, simple look of this one. Can't wait to see it come along and whatever you plan for it. I was going to ask you something, but it completely slipped my mind. It'll probably come back to me randomly.

DeMartini, I always enjoy your tanks! Love the clean, simple look of this one. Can't wait to see it come along and whatever you plan for it. I was going to ask you something, but it completely slipped my mind. It'll probably come back to me randomly.

Thank you! :)

The minis are almost completely covering the rock on the left now... It looks really pretty! I'll try to get some pictures soon.

• 2 weeks later...
The minis are almost completely covering the rock on the left now... It looks really pretty! I'll try to get some pictures soon.

pics? :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I love your nano reef :wub: ! Any new pics ? :flower:

aww thanks! no new pictures. I've sort of grown tired of SW... maybe it's a faze? I don't know...

I have a question about the rocks you used. Are they live rocks or not ?

I did buy them as live rock

beautiful! i never knew just how many colors mini nems came in till now. you get these locally or from all around?

I've sort of grown tired of SW... maybe it's a faze? I don't know...

This makes me a little sad. Such talent, and growing tired of it. :(

Archived