Cultivated Reef

Jing's 3g LED Pico

PirateJing

i will wait a week before feeding them.. i want them to be nice and comfy first haha.

and thank you racechase =D

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newman-ah, well I was feeding the candy canes and i couldnt resist :o . Tis ok though. not a bad thing right?

Jacob-How fast did they grow? do you remember the heads per month? and Are they suppose to poop out left overs? :huh:

So guys , I wanted to give an update on how things have grown and how they look now . I can say that my new ushio bulb makes things look so much better . And things have really become bigger !

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

thanks! newman, Im still using 20k lights , but the ushio bulb is really making the difference due to quality.

Badfish-haha I have been feeding every other day. And I agree its relieving to see everything so healthy

itll stay healthy until your tank hits 86-90F like mine, then things start to bleach and die x_x

do not let that ever happen.

haha no way, newman , my room stays at a nice 70 degrees . and i have a fan over my tank. So temps stay at 79-80 degrees.

Update-new florida ricorda. Its one i have never seen before. Its white but not white. Yellow with a hit of green. so weird and pretty pics soon when lights come on !

ps. Its not bleached lol

Archived