Pod Your Reef

Jing's 3g LED Pico

PirateJing

oh... then why did joo buy teh clownz?

youre thinking theyll allow you to bring a 10 gal with a 3 gal into your dorm? (any possible way you can commute? i commute and get to care for all my tanks at home :) )

remember you dont have to buy all LR, you only need a little LR and the rest can be base...

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

those are way past their larval stage, they have already metamorphosed.

i see, thats unfortunate and very fortunate at the same time. I know a lot of people including myself would want to live on campus(i'd only do it for free). living on campus leads to a more quality learning environment, not just class wise but also experience wise.

bleh it was in the larval tank, maybe they were on their way to being transported haha

and I agree its the whole college life experience

Mr. Microscope
IMG_0265.jpg

Nice lamp. Did you get that lamp at Staples? You're going to want to secure it's position somehow. I wouldn't trust mine to stay put even with the hinges tightened a lot. Those bulbs are heavy.

Also, if that bulb is as powerful at the evil PAR38, you'll need to raise that up a lot.

its actually very secure. and the bulb is not very heavy. It doesnt budge a bit. And the bulb is a par 30 so i think its a little less powerful and the height it is at the corals love i think haha

careful, heed Micro's words, burned corals arent very attractive =/

but I suppose you could be right, i mean the corals dont look like theyre losing any color.

Micro knows what he is talking about and I do heed his words. But the corals have been subjected to this new lighting for 2 weeks, I think they are fine and colors have enhanced too. and Acans are happy

Mr. Microscope

Just be on the lookout for polyp closure and zoo expulsion. Then you have problems..

Not that I've seen that happen or anything..ahem..sigh.. :blink::wacko:

ok guys! you wanted pictures? I will give you a ton of them!

New metallic green star polyps

IMG_0276.jpg

Rainbow acans-different colors on each polyp

IMG_0277.jpg

red center blue rim acans

IMG_0278.jpg

superman monti update

IMAG0044.jpg

Green acans

IMG_0279.jpg

more acans!

IMG_0280.jpg

more pics!

Blastomussa update

IMG_0281.jpg

SNowflakes out to play

IMG_0282.jpg

candy canes

IMG_0283.jpg

new zoas

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

FTS with flash

IMG_0286.jpg

new Nov FTS

IMG_0288.jpg

Thanks for looking, Come again!

lol i would not go too nuts with acans. make sure they like your light in the long run before you go all out. you dont want your beloved acans bleaching a few months down the line..

whoooa cool your jets man!

:lol:

dont you think your going a bit too fast? I mean its would be nice if everything holds out fine, but still o_o

Archived