Cultivated Reef

Jing's 3g LED Pico

PirateJing

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice ric. Never seen one that color before.

I notice the mushroom in the back, and you can see it in the pics on the previous page. I've never kept mushrooms until my little 5.5 and i'm finding it difficult to get them to attatch. My superman just gets blown away, even after i leave my aquaclear off for a while. Any suggestions, or how'd you get yours to?

mm, the mushroom is attached a small rock so it keeps it in place. But i put the shroom in a low flow area . Very low flow and its also wedged between the sand and rock so it stays in play. i hope that helps =D

thanks it does. I've got two of mine in a low flow area inbetween sand and a rock, they're doing good.

I woke up to find another had fallen inside my rock piece and the superman was anything but made of steel.

haha that was a good pun. ah, no worries the mushrooms are practically made of steel. Once they are established, they will multiply like no tomorrow!

Hey, do you want any Xenia?

I have some extra I need to get rid of, if you don't take it I'll probably just toss it.

Free if you want it, but you'd have to come get it in the next few days.

ah, no thank you Lisa. Ah, thank you for the offer though. I heard they grow like weeds. Im sorry I havent been able to swing by. I have been very busy lately D:

thank you for understanding.

A friend gave me these. I like them very much what about you guys?

blastos =D there are 4 heads

IMG_0180.jpg

and octospawn

IMG_0178.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

isn't "octospawn" the same as frogspawn? BTW, I like the gold octospawn of urs.

just got a new frogspawn. I traded in my dull acans and octospawn for a 2 headed splitting soon frogspawn =D

i dont believe so , an octospawn has more octopus like tentacles and a frogspawn has less bulbs at the end of the tentacles and thank you =D

• 1 month later...

So guys, Its been a while since I have updated I just got a job at Sustainable Aquatics! Anyways I just got a SPS frag for my tank. Check it out! IMAG0038.jpg

Tell me what you think guys!

Archived