Innovative Marine Aquariums

Jing's 3g LED Pico

PirateJing

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha im taking pictures right now! Actually I just got a new coral. Acans and they are so pretty! =D and new zoas. My manager said he is taking me to the sustainable aquatics hatchery to pick me out a baby snowflake clownfish for $20 !!!!!! omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

yup yup, sustainable aquatics is the number 1 ornamental fish supplier in the world! I went to the hatchery today and the president let me pick out 2 to take home. Retail price for 2 snowflakes $700-$800. Me? free =D

ah technically you cant. Employees only. But its in jefferson City , Tennessee. When i went today , they have roughly over half a million fish there haha!

its like 3 warehouses full of tanks. Too many to count. it was floors upon rooms filled with breeding tanks.

And yes, I believe that snowflakes at most retailers sell them from $299 to $399 each

thats not good...at all lol

theyre worth something like $50 a fish i guess. people are getting ripped off xD

Oh no they went into the pico x_x

IMO you need more cover for them in this little tank. dont keep them in here too long. And of course you need A COVER lol.

well, the pico is a temporary kinda tank due to their size. If i set them in a larger set up, they would get lost x.x Once they reach atleast past an inch i will consider the 10 gallon for them.\

wait why a cover? they wont jump or anything

wait why a cover? they wont jump or anything

lol

dont say i did not warn you.

10 gallon would do them good when they reach an inch. but are you sure you want a simple 10 gallon and not something larger? :P

Archived