Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Jing's 3g LED Pico

PirateJing

Sand looks nice! I hope you can keep it that way :)

Can't wait to see what the corals look like once they spread all over the rocks!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha I cant wait either! And yeah, its going to be a bit rough keeping the sand in good condition, but im sure it wont really be bad once corals are covering the bed ;)

Today , I went to the lfs and bought a candy cane frag and hammer frag and couple snails . There were metallic green and purple acans for $30 with 6 heads . I had to hold myself back :/

once mine grow out a little more yoshii i can frag you some. i have about 9-11 heads now. started with one.

hey pirate, how did you hold yourself back on the acans? we dont get prices like that here. you take too much for granted....lol

Haha I don't know Badfish but I really regret it now :/ but I would rather wait till my tank matures a bit for them

New hammer frag. The picture doesnt do it justice D: I stink at pictures

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

new kryptonite candy cane =D so pretty

IMG_0120.jpg

FTS

IMG_0123.jpg

equipment

IMG_0124.jpg

haha i dont think its too high tech . but i could be wrong :P

Darn it badfish and jacob...Im going back tomorrow to buy that acan frag. Its too nice to pass up. And even though there is a huge aiptasia on it , I will kill that sucker and have a nice frag haha

Drool ... I will have to think about it very carefully . Not really Haha we shall see what my wallet allows Monday

Archived