ReefCleaners.org

Jing's 3g LED Pico

PirateJing

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PirateJing

but guys, I havent even gotten anything started yet! you guys seem more excited than I am. I am still at college, I will be back home friday so we shall see what I got cooking.

IMG_0826.jpg

my old FTS D: R.I.P.

PirateJing

mm, im not quite sure at the moment. maybe a small goby or damsel. But its money permitting because, i keep money to do things with my girlfriend and snowboard haha xD

mm, im not quite sure at the moment. maybe a small goby or damsel. But its money permitting because, i keep money to do things with my girlfriend and snowboard haha xD

Well (at least at my LFS) clown gobies are under $10 and damsels are a few bucks :P

haha lucky you, I wish I were that lucky but I'm sure I can strike deals somewhere.

Aren't damsels cheap, like, everywhere? :lol:

PirateJing

true haha i dont know what Im talking about . Studying for these college finals are killing my brain . well what's left of it .

true haha i dont know what Im talking about . Studying for these college finals are killing my brain . well what's left of it .

D: I hate finals (even though I'm only in HS)

Find someone to study with, I find that helps :)

alright! it has begun...the cycle that is haha . I bought 3 lbs of live rock. Im going for the simple zen look. less rockage more coral. And at the moment soaking black sand .

alrighty pictures! nothing fancy .Lighting fixture hung by pvc pipes.

IMG_0105.jpg

the two rocks I bought. and i do like how they are and simple since I am more for a center piece and things scattered around but I will probably get colonies on larger rocks to increase live rock.

IMG_0106.jpg

without halide on

IMG_0107.jpg

Archived