SaltCritters.com

Banjo's Biocube 29

Banjo

Pfffft, they're for peasants :P

Stole the words out of my mouth, lol. I got hooked on acros man. I have probably another 5 since my last FTS. I'll have to take one soon.

This tank is orgasmic. You have my respect.

Thank you color! B)

The colors of banjos tank is like the glo lit that attracts and zaps flies omgomgomg

Bahahahaha now if only I had one of those glow light zappers to kill all the mosquitos outside my house. It's so ridiculous here. I don't wanna step outside unless in full body armor!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron

Dude, it's probably even more humid here on the east coast than it is where you are, fort lauderdale was 97* today but felt like 107* no bulls**t

Haha it's nice, quiet, and incredibly boring. I lived in Orlando through college and I liked it there so much more. Now back down here for my master's degree.

Too bad I don't golf, rofl.

Hey! Thanks!

I use Reef Crystals. I do strict 5g WCs weekly, have never missed a week since the tank cycled.

SouthFlorida_Tron

Pffft, another perk of the east coast, fresh NSW brought in by tanker :P

only the most natural for my fishies!

yay for the oil spill huh... i wonder if the corals and fish and inverts were effected at all?

I am not sure off hand, but even before the spill... I have never liked the beaches in this city. The water is dirty.

I'm too used to the beaches in Dominican Republic with crystal blue water.

splinter492

yeah i know what you mean any heavily populated beach gets lots of pollution in the water through the people littering and using water crafts as well as drains to the ocean...

yeah i know what you mean any heavily populated beach gets lots of pollution in the water through the people littering and using water crafts as well as drains to the ocean...

Yep. And all the tourists ruin what's not in the water -_- The only nice beach around here is Sanibel, which is much more 'exclusive' and isn't affected by the huge crowds of people. The beaches are nice, though the water is still gross.

Tank is looking great!!

Thanks Tilton!

this is a nice tank.

any angelfish yet?

None yet! I've still been on the fence/looking around! Maybe soon... I almost impulse bought a 6 line, but I held back. Might research them a bit as well and throw it into the mix.

So.... Just any cheap vodka? What's that do???

Yeah. Mine is like ABC brand trash that costs $7. Just make sure it's unflavored.

Read this:

http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2008-08/nftt/index.php

It's really interesting. I did tons of research prior to carbon dosing... finally gave in.

SouthFlorida_Tron

Blah blah blah, ur gonna blow up ur tank....

I set up chaeto and my Trates went from 20-25 down to 5.

Phosphates always 0. Thx PHOSban.

Yeah, probably, lol.

I tried chaeto once and hated it. I'd see random pieces in the display. Plus I'm pretty skeptical what a tiny ball of chaeto is going to do to the overall tank, lol.

But I suppose it's working for you!!!!!!

Why'd you start dosing vodka? Your tank looks clean to me! Reaching ULNS is not good for LPS and birdnest....I found that out first hand in my 75g tank.

Archived