Coral Vue Hydros

Hypes Shallow ADA Lagoon

Rehype

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Certainly! I'd really like to see how your lid turned out. I really like your sense of style with the tank and I've always found lids very difficult to make appealing, so I'd be really interested to see how you did it :)

So this is kind of off topic, but do you think you'll ever set up a large tank?

lol like how large? The largest ive had so far was a 56 gallon. Honestly large tanks are awesome but i love the intimacy you get with smaller tanks. I can see all forms of life up close and personal.

animalmaster6

That angler is incredible!

If I had an angler I would want one that pattern and sound. How large is it?

And when you get a chance can you take a new FTS? :)

I love your selection of fish. I have the same exact coloration of your first angler. My favorite fish ever. I read that wartskins are less likely to eat each other. Are you worried about them doing that? I would love to add another one in my tank but that would just be an expensive mistake if one ends up eating the other or both dying from choking on the other one.

That angler is incredible!

If I had an angler I would want one that pattern and sound. How large is it?

And when you get a chance can you take a new FTS? :)

Thanks animal. He's about 1.25"

Sure soon as I get the the new canopy up this weekend. Although nothing has really changed.

I love your selection of fish. I have the same exact coloration of your first angler. My favorite fish ever. I read that wartskins are less likely to eat each other. Are you worried about them doing that? I would love to add another one in my tank but that would just be an expensive mistake if one ends up eating the other or both dying from choking on the other one.

Thanks for the feedback guia. I actually lost the white one becase I couldn't get him to eat. So the yellow one is going to be the only wartskin in this tank. Although it's doubtful it would eat another wartskin I wouldn't want to be the one to test it out.

Thanks for the feedback guia. I actually lost the white one becase I couldn't get him to eat. So the yellow one is going to be the only wartskin in this tank. Although it's doubtful it would eat another wartskin I wouldn't want to be the one to test it out.

:lol: Sorry about that. I was meaning to read thru the thread after posting. You probably mentioned it before. Anyway, sorry about losing him. Good luck with the new one.

animalmaster6
Sure soon as I get the the new canopy up this weekend. Although nothing has really changed.

I've been debating getting a canopy. It would look nice but they are pretty expensive.

:lol: Sorry about that. I was meaning to read thru the thread after posting. You probably mentioned it before. Anyway, sorry about losing him. Good luck with the new one.

Thanks guia. I put some shrimp in there with him just in case hes hungry. Hopefully he takes one down.

Well some good news my T5's came in this weekend and im in love all over again. Its a 6 bulb ATI Sunpower(thanks jason for the great deal!) Im running 4 ATI Blue plus,1 GE 6500K and one fiji pink. I love the colors from this setup. Heres a quick pick. Im going to post a shot of the tank with the new light over it. I swear the colors of some of my frags started to look better within the first 48 hours.

4555448641_1e3c3a6477.jpg

I also decided to change the theme of this tank. Firstly because i ran a canopy for a few days and i really didnt like the look of the tank with it on. Secondly i realized if i wanted to keep the angler i wouldnt be able to keep my flow turned up. The angler really didnt do well with the flow turned up. And since my goal is to keep sps in this tank that wasnt going to work out. So i decided to change the livestock up. Im thinking of going with all small gobies...a bunch of different species that dont get larger than an inch.

animalmaster6

That's awesome you are getting all small gobies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gobies are my favorite animals of all time!

My 125g's theme is nano gobies.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I'm currently making an Ultimate Goby Care Guide lol.

That's awesome you are getting all small gobies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gobies are my favorite animals of all time!

My 125g's theme is nano gobies.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I'm currently making an Ultimate Goby Care Guide lol.

Thats awesome animal. So far i bought 2 trimma gobies and i plan to pick up some more species tomorrow. Im looking forward to seeing that guide as im looking for species i havent seen before.

animalmaster6

It won't be up for a long while though. I'm going all out on it.

Check out clown gobies, ringeye gobies, prawn gobies, circus gobies, various cleaner gobies, rare gobies. There are so many.

Archived